+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 354 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Senior Member fadel is an unknown quantity at this point fadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a matter of luck, but probably from the incident you should evaluate why you are doing wrong analysis but the opposite is true, and you have been lucky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member eko_se is an unknown quantity at this point eko_se's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once i entered a buy order by mistake in EUR/USD. To prevent this i also place a sell order near the this point. But my analysis was wrong and market starts to go up. By this movement of market the trade i have entered by mistake gave me the profit of 23$. After some time my 2nd trade also gave profir of 14$ and i closed it manually. It was really surprising to me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned imran525 is an unknown quantity at this point imran525's Avatar
    Thanks
    At first i was huge loss because then this time i didn't understand it.Now i ma happy about forex trading in oder to that now i have no loss. Risk is related with gain.

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Mere saath kabhi aisa nahi hua hai bhai, hamesha mera galat order loss hi hota hai, shayad is cheez ke liye luck bhi jaruri hota hai, kabhi kabhi kafi trader ke saath aisa hota hai, galti se buy ki jagah sell kar dete hai, aur sell ki jagah buy.
    ji haan mere sath bhi yahi hua mai bhi yadi koi galt order lagya hun to mera loss hi ho jata hai wise bhi mai yadi kam loss me hota hai to khud hi close kar deta hun kyoki order galt hone per acount blow hone ka khatara hota hai .

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahe mery sath to aisa kabhe nahe hoak mainy noksan kea or mujhy faida hoa ho lakin aisa b hota hai to achi baat hai phir to main b chaho ga k mery sath b aisa ho.ek baar mujhy to noksan he hota hai faida nahe

Senior Member kmpourta is an unknown quantity at this point kmpourta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have experienced it, because I thought it was my luck. so even if I makes a mistakes, I still make the profite.In the trading forex because after this all happened !!

Senior Member ruhanruh is an unknown quantity at this point ruhanruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    when we are going to open any trade we must see all data..i also open trade with worng lot size.
    And the result is very bad..due to heavy lot size my management rules break and i got margin call.
    You can do this when you take a look around at the various brokers that can get you into Forex trading and make it easier for you to obtain this service as well as make money in the market.

Senior Member pmomaw is an unknown quantity at this point pmomaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have made profite by mistakes from the eur/usd pair as i did not know about analyse then.I just thought about the buy only so i used the buy on eur/usd and got $180 profit from trade that time.so it may profit that i got by mistakes !!

Senior Member falley is an unknown quantity at this point falley's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's called luck. This didn't happen to me but once i forget to close a trade with 10 dollars profits, the next day when i remember it i feel so scared and i run to open metatrader, i find that it become more profitable with 70 dollars. It was realy a good coincidence.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have experienced it, because I thought it was my luck. so even if I make a mistake, I still make a profit. in trading forex because after this all happened. we did the right thing in trading, there remains the possibility that we will experience losses, as well as vice versa, when we make a mistake, chances are we will still make a profit from the mistakes that we did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 354 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)