+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 354 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i have never made profits in the forex market by mistake. But sometimes when i have placed the trades and there have been situation that the news was released and either things have happened to me sometimes i have lost my account and sometimes i have even doubled my account in one single day.

Banned ed1suryanto is an unknown quantity at this point ed1suryanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely right when you say we are trading forex thought Mantang-mature and take a good position as well and also set SL and TP is good, then it will make us a great benefit as well and losers Even if it is already set up our losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I made some good market profit.. I once sold chfjpy. I got 2300pips under I day and these were profits that helped in workng and making and understanding and knowing everything can work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to miss and made a profit. But I did miss it consciously. A large open lot of at that time, I finished the deal. When I was only 100 dollars, open the location of the capital. But good luck and I get a huge income reaches $ 300 on my side. But you cannot imagine what happens my price movements. Experience. Thank you very much.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you make a mistake, you will get a loss. if you get profit from your mistakes, it is your luck. but you can not rely on luck. so you have to be disciplined in your trading system rules

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've also been lucky with the position that I did not expect, however I did not expect to be lucky again on another day ..
    Because if we just rely on luck all the time, then it's the same thing we are not going to get serious in the forex, and we are just really just looking for a windfall profits alone ..
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Senior Member bibh is an unknown quantity at this point bibh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistakes still can give us profit. i ever made profit by mistake also. when i want to trade in EUR/USD, but i make position in GBP/USD. but because that mistake i can get profit

Senior Member bigpips is an unknown quantity at this point bigpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that it could be possible to made profit mistakingly but every time any one can not earn profit.but any time luckyly one can get profit. Once a time i have made profit up to 100$ in the past.
    Last edited by bigpips; 2013-02-19 at 02:18 AM.

Banned ali002 is on a distinguished road ali002's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we are going to open any trade we must see all data..i also open trade with worng lot size.
    And the result is very bad..due to heavy lot size my management rules break and i got margin call. Some time we do mistakes and also get profit. I have two account in instaforex one is cent and other is standard account. one day I was trading in standard account and I put order Eur/Chf of only 1 lot where as in cent account 1 lot means 1 pips moves 1 cent, but in standard account 1 lot means 1 pips moves 100 cent so this was my major mistake and luckly it moves up to 10 pips and I took profit $10 and close it.

Banned kosmos is an unknown quantity at this point kosmos's Avatar
    Thanks
    many times i got it. when you do no stick to your plans you will have mistakes once in a while. If you stick to your plan you will make profits more than losses. Of course this is if your plan is a good and profitable plan. Also, you should not trade too much on Friday as the market cannot be predicated for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 354 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)