+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 354 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Senior Member hestia is an unknown quantity at this point hestia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, sometimes our mistake can give us profit. but it doesn't mean makes a mistake is a good thing, it is still bad thing and we must avoid it. we must stick to our rules and trading strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member husnaindfx is an unknown quantity at this point husnaindfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is almost impossible for a trader to earn profit by mistakes because when i can see that i put an wrong order in the market i immediately close that order even it rests in loss i normally do not care, because i think that if i continue that wrong trade that can ruin my whole account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member jdajjda785 is an unknown quantity at this point jdajjda785's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I also made profit by my owner mistake in the Forex Markets. at the firstly times i also makes some loss by mistakes. i also cant takes a great decisions at the right times. but after a long time i become little experiences then i made profit but i learn it by my mistakes !

Banned mehwish is an unknown quantity at this point mehwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading is dependent on luck only a little bit, may be some time a trader get a big bonus by mistake, but it does not happen with every one at every time. so its better to do Forex trading in a disciplined manner by following the rules, rather than depending upon luck only.

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi yarr mari itni achi kismat kahan bulke mujhe tu loss he howa ha chahye galti sa ho ya bina galti ka kismat thora sa bhi sath day dy tu bhi kam ho jaye

Senior Member simonfx is an unknown quantity at this point simonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anything can happened in our trading, we can get loss even we already make good analysis and we can get profit when we makes mistake. i ever get profit also when i make a mistake

Member ldaomwa is an unknown quantity at this point ldaomwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that you should try and make some profits as it is too important to boost up your morales and you must try to trades in smaller lots and make some profits. Also you need not waitting for profits to come by mistake but created a opportunity for yourself to makes a profits !

Senior Member chan is an unknown quantity at this point chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a sometime happen with me think making profit from the mistakes it would be really lucky I have some mistake made a profit from the mistakes of my analysis, but it is only profit from a demo account

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profits can be made in the forex market by mistakes as well as the volatility of the forex market is too high so if you really want to earn then do not make mistake and place stop loss to your trades so that your capital will be safe.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member bibh is an unknown quantity at this point bibh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can make profit from our mistake. but many times, our mistake just makes us get loss. so, dont makes so many mistake but improve your mistake and make a better trade everyday

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 354 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)