+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 354 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making a profit with a very small number of errors. When we wait for the market to come to the position we need. This position when we feel safe, then mistakes are affordable, if not, we face losses. Obviously, luck doesn't always come. we take the opportunity and use it then we take some reasonable benefits in this business. and I managed to make a profit on the forex market with my analysis and my hard work maybe with the little experience I had during this time but we have to understand about the forex market if not then we will go alone and that we can only lose so we have to learn a lot before we miss the results of our hard work .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Errors are like a very easy and simple method to take a good method to get a simple and easy way to get a face as trading as long as the amount of market income. and the forex trading business is a very risky field where there are equal opportunities to earn profits and lose money too. But trader luck also affects many things in this field. So, if a trader has opened a trade because of an error but his luck with him at that time then he can profit from the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the hapend happens to be all the time. And when people are happy one day, a confused man sees that I am wrong in order and also depressed. But don't worry. Don't rant about it and trade with full confidence and then you how you can take your goals with patience and knowledge and I have made a series of benefits due to mistakes. this happened when I was a beginner. now before I place any trade, I look good before I do it. trading in the hope that luck will work for you will put you in a narrow corner because most of this type of trade will make you pray for God's intervention.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes when we are lucky, our mistakes can give us an advantage, but if we are lucky. Sometimes we can use our luck to make a profit. But it rarely happens, often, our mistakes make us lose and I don't remember everything but so yeah I tested the trade one click on the terminal and I don't know how to operate it, I clicked it so no trading opened so I thought I didn't click in the right place , I clicked again and again and suddenly I opened five negative trades and the volume was large, but with luck they all made a small profit and I closed it because they made a profit.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, several times I made a profit because of a mistake. I never had a plan to trade like that, but I started trading and in the end it was very good for me, I got some benefits. and the main hi hi forex error to experience the results of hoa or being experience the main forex forex learning hot or not we are earning a cash account kae the main forex bar mistaken ghalt ker trading hain da'wah lakin luck APK faver main ho to wohi trading APK prohibition of teak hy or ap apni mistake sy bhi get laty ho ker

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This case often happened to me, I still experienced the same error last week, but it went well for me, I really had 45 pips of profit on the same day at usdjpy which I made a mistake. This is a merchant trading method, it must be monitored, errors can kill too and I am sure and I think that this happens many times when we trade in the forex trading business in the sna have made profits from this type many times and I think forex trading is the best for all and weall have to try our best to learn forex trading and to get a lot from the forex trading business and to become a successful trader in the forex trading business

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a good online business and you can make a profit after trading well and if you don't study well then you lose a little money giving you a big loss so that you learn right and get profit and I have made a profit with mistakes too. it's just luck because it keeps going. if I trade in another way then I can lose. so sometimes luck happens in forex but not too often so we don't have to depend on luck to our advantage. sometimes but luck will also occur.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I first knew nothing about this business. then I get money from this business. because I don't know anything about this so I think it all serves as an error. but now I make a mistake too sometimes I make a wrong order but not losing money just makes a profit. and, I didn't make a profit with mistakes ... but made a lot of losses because of mistakes ... every time when I had to face a loss in my trade behind it there was my own mistake which I tried to overcome. ... and soon I will overcome my mistakes and hope I will become a good trader

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one day. I got some benefits in the market with trading errors. but, most of the time, I trade on the forex market with more analysis. but, for some time, my analysis was wrong in the trade market. where, I lost some money in the trading market. But, losses and profits are the main theme of the business and I get profit sometimes because of mistakes but more often losing my money every day actually it is also because of mistakes ... this only happens when you don't really study market conditions and make an offer out of it without understanding and sometimes you get nuts most of your time is loose

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also opened lots of lot trading and resualt very bad because the lot lot size of my management rules broke and I got a margin call that is still looing on the key to hlep they make a profit always opening trades without analyzing and they might get them. and mistakes always result in losses so it's better to get forex demo trading practices to remove errors from trading and get trading experience to make trading more effective and profitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 354 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)