+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 354 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that the most important thing that we should not rush to place my order, because in forex it is very important that patience by waiting then we will place an order when not sure, so it will be very good and most important to do with enthusiasm. Forex trading is a unique business, so we can still make a profit when we make a mistake. That's really normal in forex trading. Sometimes I can make a profit when I make a mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-08)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes, we can make a profit when we doubt or make a mistake in trading and at that time a little mistake can lead us to get a lot of profit or big losses. mistakes always help to learn more to improve our skills in achieving success in the forex business. Because I'm new to trading. I can say that I study every day from my mistakes. I feel that my trade is getting better and better because I spend time and work hard on Forex. Every body in this business makes a mistake first and then learns from these mistakes working in the right direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pomade For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-08)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally I build a mistake in trading, it's wrong to enter or too early to open a trading position. Therefore I have to imagine all the potential by looking at a higher period of time, so you can estimate whether my free margin is such that you can cover that possibility. but then set to close the op value. This is a procedure to stay ready even with an entry error. There were a number of events that happened to me like when I started trading bib time it also happened one day that it was a non-farm payment day when a lot of money went into the account and then disappeared.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-08)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's just luck because it works on my path if I trade in other ways then it can lose so sometimes luck happens in forex but not so often so we don't have to rely on luck to our advantage. This question must be aimed at beginners, because as a beginner, they will not have enough experience on how the forex market works, and therefore they may base a portion of their trades on guesses and luck that sometimes generate trading profits.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    the traders should have good experience of this market , then they could earn profit , one day i want to open the deal with buy order , and due to my mistake i open the sell order , i was fully in my confidence that i open the deal with buy order , i close my pc and went out in the bazar after two or three hour i came in my home then i open my pc and when i check my trade it was in profit with 200 dollars , when i see i place the sell order with my mistake and got 200 dollars .
    Forex markets me jo log abhi apni trading kar rahe hain usme do tarah ke traders log hote hain. ek wo traders hote hain jinko markets ke baare me kuch bhi pata nahi hota hai ki usme kya hone waala hai. Aise me wo log bas apni trades ko open kar dete hain. Agar un logon ki trades sahi ho jaati hai tab unko profits mil jaata hai lekin isme income hone ke chances bahut hi kam rehte hain.

Doosre wo traders log hote hain jinke paas me apni trading ko karne ke liye sahi tarah ki knowledge rehti hai aur wo log uski madad se apni trades ko bahut hi aasani ke saath me kar paate hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the traders should have good experience of this market , then they could earn profit , one day i want to open the deal with buy order , and due to my mistake i open the sell order , i was fully in my confidence that i open the deal with buy order , i close my pc and went out in the bazar after two or three hour i came in my home then i open my pc and when i check my trade it was in profit with 200 dollars , when i see i place the sell order with my mistake and got 200 dollars .

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-09-17), sangam (2018-09-16), sarfraz786 (2018-09-15), Trump (2018-09-15), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr app nay galat trad say profit earn karn leta hain tu phr ya app ki luck ho ge k app nay Forex main trading kar k app ny acha profit earn karn leya hai, app ko loss hon say bechya hin , ya buhat he bari ek change hoti hain k app say galt trad ho ge hai or app ko loss say bechna k ly app ko profit earn ho , aksar asa ni hota

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,217 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Some time we do mistakes and also get profit. I have two account in instaforex one is cent and other is standard account. one day I was trading in standard account and I put order Eur/Chf of only 1 lot where as in cent account 1 lot means 1 pips moves 1 cent, but in standard account 1 lot means 1 pips moves 100 cent so this was my major mistake and luckly it moves up to 10 pips and I took profit $10 and close it.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-09), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-16), FA148P (2018-09-21), FM2127 (2018-09-10), naveedbnn (2018-09-09), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-12), Unregistered (2), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes by chance you can make a profit with that mistake will be like you did your trade and by accident that trading will benefit you and you get something but this is difficult to produce like that. It is impossible to get profits with mistakes. mistakes bring a lot of harm but I think in a loss a trader makes a few mistakes and if he finds that mistake then he can make a lot of profits.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can make mistakes correcting me as an experience, so I don't experience the same mistakes in the next trade and I can achieve maximum profit. mistakes are valuable lessons from our mistakes and gain valuable experience too. profit with errors too. finally almost unsuccessful because it was given to me. if I trade in another way then I might have a loss. Therefore generally luck occurs in forex, although not too general, therefore we should not rely on luck for our particular benefit.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

ZK90 (2018-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 354 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)