+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been there, when it made a mistake, but it made me fortunate. I'm sure it's just luck. because a lot of luck in forex that we may get. but somehow we do not have to rely on luck, because luck will only come occasionally to us. because we better learn to improve our knowledge and skills in forex trading, so that will make us more consistent profit. This is of course a typical winning measure different from dropping a trade. The substantial ratio here signifies the level or robustness in the procedure, but this figure should always be viewed together with the win-loss ratio in the process, which occurs on the percentage of winning trades compared to the decline in trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suffer, because I believe that it is my luck my favorite lady. then even if you but I just solve the error in the judgment, I only generate income. around the foreign currency exchange on the grounds that it is largely developed. most people will be a suitable part of the exchange, now there is always an opportunity leading to the reduction of practical knowledge, I succeed! My first profit in forex is made wrongly. I just entered the market and saw that the price was lower than the previous candle, that's why I made a buy order and got a profit of 10 pips. though then i notice that it is a counter trend because the overall trend is decreasing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we decide to do it all open positions should be well planned, even after we have an open position, we need to anticipate if our position is wrong, for example, we use stop loss or use average technique or hedging. I do not earn money by making mistakes because I can see that if we are going to take big risks then we will be confused and we make a mistake to trade then we go back the puzzle then we will not be able to continue trading

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After I enter buy order due to errors in EUR / USD. To prevent this I also place a sell order near this point. But my analysis is wrong and the market is starting to go up. With this market movement, the trade I entered accidentally gave me a $ 23 profit. After some second trading time I also gave a profir of 14 $ and I closed it manually. That was really surprising to me. I think when I am a newbie then I often lose in my trade and every trade I lose I always learn some things which is why I am missing here the reason etc. Many traders get angry at this stage but we have to learn for it and use it for that next trade. just focus on trading and the market and follow the news regularly.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experienced it, because I think it is my luck. so even if I make a mistake, I still make a profit. in forex trading because after this all happened. we do the right thing in trading, there is still a possibility that we will lose, and vice versa, when we make a mistake, chances are we will still profit from our mistakes. we all learn from the mistakes of the past that we do in this business, we always remember the last mistake made when investing in forex so we do better than before and create a better strategy that helps us to do better in the future invest in forex

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I have made a profit by mistake because I have made a wrong trade and I continue with it and also do more than trade and do more trade in the same direction and have all my money Almost gone but fortunately the market turns and in the end I end with profit. Forex can make you rich quickly. Yes I also make a one-time profit by mistake .... i will open buy order but my mistake open sell order ... after open trade i see then i just put Sl and close my traminal ... next day i see 13 $ profit. at that time I closed the trade manually. Good luck.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai bohat bar aeda hu ahn jab jab mene trend ke againt entry lihn profit hi hu ahn ar jab jab trend ke favour me entry li hn los hua hn vo ye hota tha ke meri entry ke pint wrong way me hote thy
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), fxearner (2018-04-15), kanita (2018-04-11), rehanayaz (2018-04-17), yulbang111 (2018-04-11), zahid2016 (2018-04-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Han g bilkul aesa eak bar nahi huwa bohat bar huwa hai meray sath yeh ho jata hai kyun kay sometimes apka mind kuch soch raha hota hai aor ap kar kuch aor detay hein aor yeh kabhi to apkay liye acha sabit ho jata hai aor kabhi acha nahi hota lakin merat sath har bar acha he sabit huwa hai wo is tarah kay main nay gold per trade laganay ka socha main buy karna chahta tha lakin sell kar betha ghalti say apney mind ki big mistake say lakin faida he huwa shahid us time news ka time tha is liye aesa huwa.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-18), danish555 (2018-04-22), Rajpoot771 (2018-04-18), sarfraz786 (2018-04-12), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-16), zahid2016 (2018-04-19), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-21)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kae bar aysa hota hey keh traders market men bna experience ke trade open kar lete hen aur un traders ko market ke theak se jankare nhe hote lekin woh market men aik he dam acha profit kma lete hen aik bar men ne sell order lga dea halanke market up ja rahe the pehle mere trade loss men chale gae lekin men ne market ka wait keh aur mujhay 200 dollar ka profit ho gia .

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-21), naveedbnn (2018-04-15), Nirzana (2018-04-11), yulbang111 (2018-04-11)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere liye yaha par profits galtiya karke earning karna impossible hi raha hai, agar jo maine yaha par galti ki hai to mere ko loss hua hai, aur main ye baat bhi kahunga ki galtiya kam se kam kare tohi earning hogi bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-10), sarfraz786 (2018-04-12), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)