+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 354 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many forex beginners make profits with mistakes and just get away with it, but this doesn't last long, even most forex traders fail for this, I remember sometimes I trade and then I realize the mistakes I made, but will check my trade to change it I feel that it has made me money instead, amazing. and any mistakes that cause harm, but if we can make a profit from an error, then we are lucky, and luck as expected, but we should not just rely on luck, we must trade with analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not make a profit with mistakes that did not happen to me but the advice for all from my side when you will open positively you must study well and you must keep your eyes open so that you can trade wisely and be able to generate good income from this buisniis . and that happens with everyone. Sometimes we want something and do something else. But with luck, things that are profitable generate profits. I thought it happened to me a long time ago even though I didn't make a big profit from it. This is a surprise and we have to take it with both hands!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all we have to make sure that we have enough skills about forex trading so we can avoid losses like losing is always part of this business and I am not exposing more than 5% of your account to take the risk that it means you need to make a lot exercise. and Fortunately after we make mistakes we can make us happy, but we still have to avoid mistakes in our trade. Because there aren't many mistakes that can give us profit. many mistakes only make us lose

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on the real market this is almost impossible but on a demo account we can earn income according to myself, I have not made a profit with mistakes and as far as I am concerned no one can get a few times the profit can be generated by mistake but not one there in the future I have to say that you cannot use terms that show profit because of mistakes You can say that I get a profit of luck and I don't think it can do what it is, should we do it we must learn from our mistakes so we will trade later better and it's a very good thing ... so we will be profitable.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yesi has made many advantages by chance. In my own opinion, a lot of time thinks that my analysis is Rong, but finally I got profit in Forex trading. I also thought that this was the best for you all. It happened and it happened to me at the beginning but it gave my false belief and i entered the trade that was lost after that was a big problem ... luck is not good even if it benefits you because that mistake brings you to work improperly because you were fooled by your fake profit and i said fake profit was therefore not expected

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YES I enjoy Forex trading. when I joined Forex when I felt the work was boring or stressful when I understood Forex, I really enjoyed it because Forex provided many facilities and our opportunities to make money and Forex provided a new and interesting type of work so that I always enjoyed Forex. and In every business we want to be successful, we must need hard work. When we work hard and involve fully in any business we succeed in it. In Forex trading if anyone wants to succeed in an easy way, he must consult with experts and take tips on how to avoid losses. If anyone is really involved in Forex trading there is an easy one to succeed in some time.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Success or profit cannot be obtained by mistake and for example even if we get it with an error it will not last for a longer period of time. As such, one needs to place the right amount of effort to make success or profits come their way and stay for a longer period of time. and when you make a mistake in this trading business line you will face loss of your capital so that before that you have to have good knowledge and experience about this trading business network after that when you trade in a practical path you will benefit not loss

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we are wrong in using this trade we will be able to think if we are greedy people, then we will always lose in this market, learning from experience is the best way for all of us to better understand the right way to trade, because in this experience it will be very difficult if we forget in our lives and this is a wonderful thing that makes Nadar with traders and most traders on mistakes in determining the type of transaction that closes the wrong transaction transaction and opens new You must leave the wrong transaction and have made you fortunately, we have to warn the next time and pay close attention to the type of transaction and contract size and profit points and stop-loss points, you should check these points properly.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, after I made a profit with mistakes and it was my luck, I can say, I tried to give BUY orders but unfortunately because of an error I clicked on SELL and for that movement I got 3 pips and I took the profit and then I gave BUY orders again. I think it sometimes happens when trading on a platform and making a profit because of an error that occurred when I first made a trade because as a beginner I only guessed and didn't know where the price would move so that I just felt alone and it would make a profit if it was done the second time different results

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, these are some of the common mistakes that everyone makes in the forex market and suffer losses in this market, we need to set our money here well and need to record these mistakes and don't repeat them in the future this desire to make good money in forex market. and several times I got lucky with my error trend. but most of the time I lose my money in the future. Indeed, that sometimes happens in Forex currency trading. Beginners who have not seen happiness, to help them all get profit usually open transactions without evaluation, after that they can get a market TA strike because mistakes only benefit them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 354 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)