+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 354 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is profitable to make us more motivated. But, all traders must make mistakes. However, the error factor will also be a good motivator for not repeating mistakes. We take lessons from mistakes to improve quality. and Sometimes I make a mistake by entering one more 0 or whatever number at the last price to place an order and it helps me to avoid losses but I have never made a profit buying mistakes. Whenever I can avoid the opportunity to lose, I feel very happy and I know that luck is not always there to help me as it is now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aesa bohat kam hota ha jab ham se koi wrong trade enter ho jae or hamay us say profit earn ho jae kio ka ham jab tak market ma achi entry nahi letey ha market hamay profit nahi detey ha is liye hamay proper seekh ka market ma entry leney hoty ha tab hi hamay is se acha earn ho sakta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mistakes always brings experince and give us lesson to avoid that mistakes.
    If you do mistakes then it will given you some extraordinary thing.
    In the forex day by day you will learn how to avoid mistakes in trading.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never made a profit by mistake, I have never made a profit until now. but I am still waiting for my first withdrawal, I hope this month I will get profit and will definitely withdraw it and in my demo account I experience this.mistakes don't always give you losses sometimes it will give you profits. by my mistake, I want to place a sell order with a size of 0.10 lot in eur / usd pair and at my subconscious stage at that time I placed a buy order despite making a sell order and the price error was 50 $ in 30 minutes

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjaya View Post
    Ji ha darling mai ek bar error se profit get kar chuka hu but do bar loss bhi ho chuka hai esliye mai trade to time bahut hi beware rahta hu jisse ki koi mistake na asah paye kyoki hum error se kabhi kabhi hi profit get Thanks, the bar is going to sell well because of Chahiye. and, sometimes it happens in forex trading. New people who are still looking for luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP wrong. But that doesn't happen all the time so we care when we will open a new trade ... such as lot size, order type, pair, and sl & tp too.
    एक बड़ी गलती करने के बाद, मैंने 0.01 लॉट के बजाय 0.5 लॉट के साथ चांदी में बिक्री दर्ज की और अचानक बाजार मेरे खिलाफ बढ़ने लगा और मैं घबरा गया लेकिन सौभाग्य से बाजार उलट गया और मैंने अच्छी मात्रा में लाभ के साथ ऑर्डर बंद कर दिए। और व्यापार करते समय लालच से बचने की कोशिश करें, क्योंकि यह हमारे खाते, धन और हमारे मनोविज्ञान के लिए बहुत खतरनाक है। हमेशा व्यापार करने के लिए धैर्य रखें क्योंकि यह एक जोखिम भरा व्यवसाय है

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first, I made a big mistake and got a big profit and also a big loss. Beginner traders must also benefit by making mistakes. But, I'm sure they will lose that profit in the next transaction. What did you say. The main mistake that generates profits is the very large, greedy lot size and so on. However, if we avoid this, we might get a slow profit that is greater than sudden profits. Let's discuss it. and I think this is the best start from the first pathway to learn the basics of working in foreign exchange trading and then read some books that talk about indicators that explain the work and then study the technical analysis you want to do with any technical analysis. or the news is then trained for free for 3 months

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh fortunately, with an impossible mistake, I once used to trade openly with a cup of coffee after all that one time I opened a trade but by chance the lot size was opened to a lot which took me in a losing direction but on the right the time closed and Congratulations on your advantage. In the word luck, there is no room for consistency. I am not lucky ants like you. Turning mistakes into luck is a good thing. But not making mistakes is the best thing in trading. Because trade involves a high level of risk, we need to give a lot of concentration to it. By paying more attention, we can make our great wealth certain

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji ha darling mai ek bar error se profit get kar chuka hu but do bar loss bhi ho chuka hai esliye mai trade to time bahut hi beware rahta hu jisse ki koi mistake na asah paye kyoki hum error se kabhi kabhi hi profit get Thanks, the bar is going to sell well because of Chahiye. and, sometimes it happens in forex trading. New people who are still looking for luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP wrong. But that doesn't happen all the time so we care when we will open a new trade ... such as lot size, order type, pair, and sl & tp too.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not that lucky for my mistake. actually I never let a trading error go. sometimes I mistakenly open a position by manually closing profits. so I closed the deal immediately before it's too late. and I don't believe in luck especially on FOREX. and Yes, that sometimes happens in forex trading. Beginners who are still looking for luck to help them make profits always open trade without analysis and then they might get their TP accidentally, the market only benefits them.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course this has not happened. I want it to happen to me that I made a profit by mistake. I think this is good luck. We must be careful for every situation. This advantage can easily be a case of loss. hard work is more important in forex than luck. Hard work makes our discipline disciplined! and it starts with recognizing your mix. If you don't know where you are going to lack, then you will be stuck in the same old situation, consistently. So give yourself an example of a bully. Investigate this normal and significant confusion and roll out some improvements for the positive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 354 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)