+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 354 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I once traded in my wrong but I got profit sometimes I also accidentally click sell or buy it crossed my mind but I got a profit so don't worry if you make a mistake in trading sometimes your partner's price can change and don't panic slowly follow the market and every time we can open almost all transactions, we must observe all the files ... my partner and I also open an agreement that has a good dimension of agreement. And also the results were pretty awful ... as a result of the dimensions of the agreement that both our administrative principles were broken and I bought a border telephone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aisa hota hai aur aisa hua only sath lakin bohat aisa kam hua hai aisa only saath zyada dafa nahi hua aur na hi hota hi kabhi luck saath dy deti hai lakin hamesha nahi deti is liye is k baghair aap ko apne aap bharosa chahye na k sir luck luck. and I have made a profit. One time I opened a lot of trades at the same time and got a loss. the next time I move away from greed and get profits automatically. always target for low profits and this is a good way to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i heard forex from my brother but he was unable to teach me about it.then i got help from internet where i could understand all things about forex.firstly i trade creating a demo account but i could not make profit in my demo account.in mistakes now i am trade well and become a good trader.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kede View Post
    Yes, my friend, I made a profit by making a mistake. Sometimes I want to give a BUY order but because of an error I clicked SELL and it made me profitable. But it's not good in trading because we have to be careful when ordering and we don't have to rush when trading. We must make a profit with a good strategy and not by mistake.
    bhai ji forex ke business me mistake se profit nahi ho sakta hai,esme aisa sirf first aur last chance me he ho sakta hai,esme earn karne ke liye trader ko esme bahut he careful hokar market me kaam kaarna chahiye uske baad he wo esme earn kar sakenga,esme trader se agar galti hota hai to usse khud he learn karna chahiye woi acha rehta hai.

Senior Member waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,062 Times in 926 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistakes krny sy profit ka umeed nhi lagaya ja skta ha trading main active mind ka use krna ha trading main loss control krna ha trader ko trading market main manually trading krna ha trading main kis time pr order open krna ha aor kis time pr close krna ha is bat ka trading ko completely right andaza ho ttrader phr jis trading pair main trades positions open kry ga trading main earning kr skay ga mistakes say kabhi profit nhi hota ha.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai ap ne bilkul thek kaha mai ne khudd bhi bht baar ghalti se hi profit earn kia q ke jab ham new hote hen to hamen is chez k baare mai itni information ni hoti so basically ham khud ghaltian karte hen ur is se hi profit kamate hen

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you start to stay consistent and disciplined with your thoughts, and of course your trading plans / rules, you can create a dynamic Forex trading business that will help secure your financial future or just make your trade much more fun and relaxed. If you want to learn more about effective trading strategies, you can build a trading plan for your Forex trading business

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because there is not a single trader who does not make mistakes and it is true that to avoid mistakes in the forex market is not easy at all especially after there are losses due to the mistakes of new entrants can lose heart and become disappointed this is unfair they must try again while they only invite a few problem and made a few mistakes that made them face some losses after all. If you follow the right money management strategy, a single trade can never lead you to a margin call.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that everyone must have this one, that is called luck, finally everyone has to face it, but if you rely on it then you are stupid enough, give your account a blow just because you depend on luck is not funny, trade better with analysis the good one!

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, I am a young person, I am a fan of the forum, I am trying to tell you that I am a young person or a parent who has a lot of money from me, but I am a businessman or a businessman, and I am happy to talk about it. If you do not want to use any of these words, then you can use it to find out if you have any questions about how to do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 354 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)