+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 354 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I remember when start forex I work some time before learn and I have some profit and I think it come by luck and by some mistake

But after I have some experience and learning good iam not this case and IAM not earn with mistake
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedyassen For This Useful Post:

Mohamedmossa (2017-09-27)

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dardo View Post
    on many occasions the investor makes mistakes that causes a huge loss in his capital. in such cases it is convenient to analyze the situation and learn from the mistakes made. In this way, the investor will perfect his technique to improve his performance in the long term. mistakes are an invaluable source of lessons for the investor.
    mistakes is the part of business ,i think it is impossible to trade with out mistakes ,so we have to face loss but we have opportunity that we can minimize our loss by using lower amount of lot size and risk. Forex is full of uncertainties and to avail the opportunity and save our amount from loss following risk and money management is extremely necessary. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KinG For This Useful Post:

Mohamedmossa (2017-09-27), Xerof (2017-09-25)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    han g bilkul mistakes se be profit banaya ja sakta ha kio ka mera be ek do bar asey hi profit bana ha mistakes ha kio ka kbhi asey trade lag jatey ha jo acha profit de jatey ha lekin kabhi kabhi hi aesa hota ha har bar nhi hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-09-27), boy31477 (2017-09-21), kanita (2017-09-30), Mohamedmossa (2017-09-27), munibkhan (2017-09-27), punjabpolice (2017-09-27), zahid2016 (2017-09-27)

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there were so many times for me when I made profit by mistake and I will give example of the gbp/usd which gave me good profit last week as everyone was predicting that it will go down and I myself had analyses of the pair and was pretty much sure that it will go down but don't know why but I placed trade to buy and I got really good profit by that trade so I can say that by mistake I made such profit.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me trader mistake se profit nahi bana sakta hai,esme trader ko market ka acha samajh hoga aur wo ache se analysis karenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb pehle market me jaana he chahiye..
    Bhai ye baat to sahi hai mistake karke yaha par koi bhi profits earning kar hi nahi sakt ahai bhai, is kaam mein agar hum galtiya karte hai to loss hi hota hai, humare ko loss se bachna hai to mistake karna nahi hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I strt forex I won and when learn I understand this is beginning lucky and then loss my money this what you mean

But I think if you want wait profit come from mistake you will loss your time and money try to learn and you will get more profit more than mistake

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    on many occasions the investor makes mistakes that causes a huge loss in his capital. in such cases it is convenient to analyze the situation and learn from the mistakes made. In this way, the investor will perfect his technique to improve his performance in the long term. mistakes are an invaluable source of lessons for the investor.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dardo For This Useful Post:

KinG (2017-09-23)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader mistake se profit nahi bana sakta hai,esme trader ko market ka acha samajh hoga aur wo ache se analysis karenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb pehle market me jaana he chahiye..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex ke business me galti se trader esme earn nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ko galti hoga to usko khud he market me thik karlena chahiye,esme trader jetna apne aap se market me sabb knlwedge banakar chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga..
    Bhai galtiya karte hai to humare liye earning karna mushkil ho jata hai, yaha par jitna ho sake galtiya na kare bhai, apni trading achi khasi karna hota hai, bas sahi trading karte rahenge to income bhia aati rahegi.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Mujhe to lagta hai ki galtiya karke earning karne ki koshish ye sahi nahi hai bhai, yaha par kisi bhi trader ko aise profits nahi hote hai, tukke se bas ek do baar ho sakte hai lekin baar baar impossible hai bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me galti se trader esme earn nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ko galti hoga to usko khud he market me thik karlena chahiye,esme trader jetna apne aap se market me sabb knlwedge banakar chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2017-08-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 354 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)