+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 354 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,095 Times in 4,522 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really can an person make good amount of money by mistake i think it not true it`s actual you are lucky on that time and that is why you get the pips
    Well at this time i can`t earn even an single penny via forex trading but next month i`ll try my best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-24)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that happen sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are still looking at luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP hit by mistake, the market was just in their favour.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time when i know my analysis is being mistake , but i am still let my position go, some time it is really make me got the earning from it but some time because on doing that thing it make me got the loss on my tarding too, so i think that we need to being really carefully

5. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-24)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not like that. We can say that we make a profit from special mistakes when we do it consistently and IF you do it you don't want to realize that the market is against you and if it continues without reversing you can really have some serious problems. losses and then after making a profit you tell yourself that you are the best trader around without realizing your mistakes what you did before which is a serious problem because the days will not be the same and you can repeat once or twice but mostly market when you can kill your account that day.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use stop loss and take profit then trade with a good risk ratio then Transactions over Btc I will give a good level and Discussion about these errors will also help beginners to stay away from mistakes that we need to give more opportunities because we can learn from our mistakes you really don't have to give up in one mistake and you should never do anything you are not comfortable doing and be vigilant if it only guarantees your success, then all those studies will be in vain but think better. It will correct all errors later so there is no profit or loss with errors

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading business because the market has two-way movements, we tend to get profits because of mistakes because for each trade the chance of winning is 50% but we must be careful when placing orders and when we realize that the order placed is a mistake. then we have to close the order as early as possible, I also profit in one trade accidentally but another day I suffered a big loss by holding the trade in the hope of earning profit.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course I also made around $ 28 accidentally actually at that time I was a beginner in forex trading and didn't know much about forex trading I only made mistakes and it gave me profit but not every time you could profit not many times but sometimes so don't rely on your mistakes because trading is a dangerous game and can't afford to pay for your mistakes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this sometimes happens in forex trading. Beginners who tend to still look for luck to be able to make them profit always open trade without analysis then they can bring their TP through mistakes, the market only supports it. and I think we learn from your mistakes and that it is very good and as traders we must be prepared and patient and everything will be fine with focus and hard work will be very meaningful and everything will be fine with focus and everything needs readiness and we must be patient and always ready.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a long time many of us have done problems and are also looking for income. I have a pair of considerations in Instaforex, which are dollars and are actually typical considerations. finally my partner and I have traded under general consideration and my partner and I place Eur / Chf purchases that only involve one large transaction while the consideration of dollars in 1 large transaction shows a movement of 1 pips 1 dollar, but also in the typical consideration 1 large transaction shows movement of 1 pips 100 dollars and this has been my main miscalculation and fortunately this movement is 10 pips and also my partner and I need a $ 10 income and close this.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ry loses will teach us lessons for certain defeats. Keep trading and hope tha and I try to improve myself for my better trade, but for our mistakes, we may face losses but you must remember that losses are the first step of success but if we can avoid these mistakes, we must look for profit until you succeed in forex first avoid trading mistakes because if you want to get profit then always concentrate in business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 354 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)