+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 354 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new tarders sa mistake ka hona coman si baat hai but kamyab wohi hota hain jo apni mistake ko dobara naheen dohraty ager mare sa mistake ho jai main tradre opne karni the buy but my mistake i opsn tradre sell then i wait and i use s/l and s/t

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sattar087 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), bachaya786 (2018-06-26), Mustansir (2018-06-26)

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han jnb as treading me markeet me new treadaer bhut sari mistaek krty han jis say un ko profiit ni ho ta un ko lossho ta hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-26)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me mistake se profit karna har trader nahi kar sakta hai,aisa karna ess business me bahut he mushkil hota hai,esme trader ko market me sabb khud se pehle jaana chahiye,esme trader ko mistake se hamsha market me loss he hoga aur esse khud he bachna chahiye.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes from mistake you can learn many things. I have made many mistakes in the first trade. So to cover up this loss I corrected my mistake and traded well. So from mistakes you can learn the subject as well as trade practices. For this reason only the first exercise on a secure demo account. and beginners who are still profitable to help them make profits always open trading without analysis and then they may get their TP by mistake, the market only benefits them

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it has never been natural, it is not a mistake like that we can know our limitations, and we also have to try to fix every mistake, I think every trader must have made a mistake, and the best trader knows is mistake and try to fix it. But our fault if lucky, it's just luck, and things like that will plunge us if we just rely on luck. and after I analyze the market and plan to buy it. but I was wrong in my analysis and suddenly I hit the selling button because of that although I was wrong but I chose the right option and got a profit from my mistake.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I never ofcourse it happens when the market is in chaos. There is no trend and I just opened my position in the wrong pair. I was very worried because I did not feel general and confident with my partner, so I left the trade and went to sleep. In the morning I see deals closed with big profits. So my conclusion, there is no patent in the forex market and it is my luck that I experienced in this forex trading, when I feel wrong in trading, which is too big to use a lot. it makes me anxious, more so when floating minus. but because of luck, I found the position of income. even got a bigger profit than I usually get. but of course we must realize that luck will not come to us anytime. Therefore, we must be careful in forex trading.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my trial considerations, I know this. does not always give you a deduction, sometimes it gives you an edge. by my mistake I want to place a bid purchase with dimensions of 0.10 lots in eur / usd pair and by my subconscious level at that time I put buy purchase despite putting the purchase of the offer and the $ 50 price mistake in 30 minutes and Really when You do not comply with your program, you will have the occasional mistake. If you adhere to your strategy, you will make more income than a failure. Of course this is if your strategy is a good and successful strategy. Also, you should not be too much business on Saturdays because the industry is unpredictable today.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's almost impossible for a trader to make a profit with a mistake because when I can see that I placed the wrong order in the market, I immediately close the order even though it stays in disadvantage I usually do not care, because I think that if I continue trading which could be harmful to my entire account. Sometimes our mistakes can give us a profit. but that does not mean making mistakes is a good thing, it's still a bad thing and we should avoid it. we must stick to the rules and trading strategies.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when disciplining money management, I think we will be able to secure the account, and only the OP is based on the signal from the trading system. I am sure later that the accumulation in a week or a month will make a profit. In terms of the risk of losing the system, of course this is only natural. Just how disadvantages can be anticipated with the limits set in the rules and I am sure that you should try and generate some benefits because it is too important to raise your morale and you should try to trade in a smaller lot and generate some profit. You also do not have to wait for profit by mistake but create an opportunity for yourself to make a profit!

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experience with profit when I make mistakes. it happens when I take the wrong position. I analyzed the market and wanted to take a short position, but at that moment I realized that without me taking a long position. but it makes me fortunate. because I was wrongly analyzing the market movement. and I do not get a profit from mistakes, if you make a profit from mistakes, it means you have good luck. but you should not rely on trading with luck, because luck will not always appear, you have to do the analysis ... thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 354 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)