+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 354 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first, I made a big mistake and earned big profits and also a huge loss. Beginner traders,
    should experience profits also by making mistakes. But, I'm sure they'll lose that advantage in the next deal.
    What did you say. The main mistake that makes a profit is the large lot size, greedy and so on.
    But, if we avoid this, we can get a slower profit that is greater than a sudden profit. Let's discuss.
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

marah33 (2017-10-28)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's coincidence I guess. Mistakes can be very expensive. You'll be glad you made a mistake and even won a profit.
    But in most of the conditions, we lose a lot of money even with small and single errors.
    I have lost a lot of money with my mistake and I do not want to repeat it. That is why I am sincere now in my trade.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

hansfx (2017-10-25)

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prem View Post
    i make huge profit about $165 from doing mistake with my low investment $50.one time open order in gbp/usd buy i enter lot size 5.00 instead of 0.05.after seeing that i frustrated and worried very much for my account going to close position.fortunately,i got good profit by making that mistake.mistakes cannot give profit for all time.
    Congratulations on your profits In luck word, there is no room for consistency. I have no luck in your way.
    Turning mistakes into good luck is a good thing. But making no mistakes is the best thing in trading.
    Since trading involves a high risk level, we need to concentrate a lot on it. With more attention,
    we can make our big fortune for sure ....
    thank

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedlinkers View Post
    Nothing like that happened to me as yet. But its very much possible to have such an happening in the trading. If we can have loss against a trade which we consider as a good trade, then its possible to have a profit against a mistake.
    yes, you are right as sometimes happens when the market moves in opposite direction rather than exit the trade
    and when we make the wrong trade, the market is moving in the same direction and
    we are making a profit in the same trade.
    becarfull

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dave For This Useful Post:

nazaret (2017-10-25)

Member gennep will become famous soon enough gennep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the profits can be made by mistake but not all the time, I've made a profit of
    US $ 13 but I never try again to repeat the same mistake to make a profit because it happens because of luck.
    thank

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gennep For This Useful Post:

aril (2017-10-28), mantakdim (2017-10-26)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading in forex business I personally think we need perfection to get profit during the trade we do. the way we make analysis and also manage the risk and orders should run in a right way. so I think there is no mistakes that can gives us a profit.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    esa hota hai ke ap apni marzi se koi or trade lgane lgte hian but suddenly koi or trade lg jati hai or humain bohat zyda loss bi ho skta hai but esa hota nae hai q ke market ki direction se wo aik dam hamari favor main nae jati hai jis ke waja se hum loss se bech jate hain.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), amirjaved (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-30), punjabpolice (2017-10-19), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    bhai mistake be app ka profit karwa sakti hai or esa bohut he bar howa hai mera stah mein ney tens mein tha or market ko dekhne ke bad work karney lag tu mind ney mistake ki or trade wrong inter ho gyi or mujh ko us say profit mil gya tha market say
    Bhai agar jo hum log mistake karte hai to usmein profits har baar nahi ho sakte hai wo tukke aur luck ki baat hoti hai bhai, yaha par agar humare ko profits earning karna hai to mistake karne se avoid karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member ci gede will become famous soon enough ci gede's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Once i did a great mistake, i entered the sell in silver with 0.5 lot instead of 0.01 lot and suddenly market started moving opposite to me and i got panic but luckily the market reversed and i closed the order with good amount of profit.
    In the next trade, you have to be careful and you have to remember what your goals are here ..
    try to avoid greed when transact, because this is very dangerous for our account, money, and psychological.
    always patient to trade because this is a risky business

becarfull

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ci gede For This Useful Post:

pomade (2017-10-19), wahana (2017-10-26)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex business I do believe that several times traders might make profit by mistake and may not even realize it on til may be some times later after they have learn and understand trading better before realizing that a particular trade setup they where previously hunting for is the opposite of what they ought to be doing i think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 354 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)