+ Reply to Thread
Page 862 of 880 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 860 861 862 863 864 872 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 8800

Thread: Demo account trading is must in my view.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by da2ng1 View Post
    we must go demo account to got our perspective about trading session, we can learn about indicator, news impact, candlestick in chart. for studying about forex trading market. demo account good for learn about strategy but for make rule and our disipline we must have real account.
    We can learn how to use indicators , practice different trading methods and get used to mt4 and other software and also at the same time back test our trading strategy and make sure we get desired results before we start to trade in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account pe practice karne se hamare skills badhti hai aur hum ready hote future ke liye jis tarah ek seed ko khad pani diya jata badhne ke liye usi tarah demo hume knowledge aur skills deta hai market ko padne ka aur use analyse kar sikhne ka fir usse haum asani se profit le sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Yeah i agree with you that demo trading is important because its better to get good experience by losing fake money while in real account you will get experience by losing your real money. So demo trading is more suitable for learning purpose.
    demo trading ko kayi log seriusly nahi lete..unhe lagta hai ki isse kuch seekhne ko nahi milega kyunki isme koi bhi profit loss nahi hota
    lekin meri anzar me jitna fadya demo account de sakta hai utna koi bhi nahi de sakta..mujhe 3 saal se zada ho agey hai tarding me aur me aj bhi sath stah demo account me apni strategies ko apply kar kar ke dekhta rehta hon aur usme changes karta rehta hon

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by narender24 View Post
    demo account is a first step of our trading carrer so if we do not take our first step than we will have difficuties in our whole trading career so we should use demo account it is very important step in our trading career coz it help us to learn forex. well & demo account is must must in my point of view..!!!
    Yeah i agree with you that demo trading is important because its better to get good experience by losing fake money while in real account you will get experience by losing your real money. So demo trading is more suitable for learning purpose.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also agree with you that indeed we should seriously make transactions using a demo account if it is really still a beginner and new to the forex business so that we can successfully learn the strategies and systems used in real account if it is able to manage to get profits consistently.

Junior Member narender24 is an unknown quantity at this point narender24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account is a first step of our trading carrer so if we do not take our first step than we will have difficuties in our whole trading career so we should use demo account it is very important step in our trading career coz it help us to learn forex. well & demo account is must must in my point of view..!!!
    Last edited by narender24; 2012-01-01 at 06:32 PM.
    I nD n0 f@M 0z I aLrEaDy GoT sInGh In My NaMe...!!!

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    we must go demo account to got our perspective about trading session, we can learn about indicator, news impact, candlestick in chart. for studying about forex trading market. demo account good for learn about strategy but for make rule and our disipline we must have real account.

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    Right its very important for forex traders that they test their strategy and check that their strategy making profits on demo account and they start on real trading account.
    better if it would start with real acc you start by using micro acc with lots of tiny little capital as well as psychological training for trading on the demo and the real acc acc it will be different from the effect to your psychology

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading is very important for beginners to learn about trading how will set there margin and close the margin. In Demo trading beginners will learn about the market trading and also set there strategies according to the trends of the forex trading and very known about the ups and downs of the market trend.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadatif View Post
    Yes my dear brother I am 100% agree with you. Demo trading account is must for every trader when he starts this business because training is must in every field and demo trading account provides us a good training about forex trading. This market is too much risky.
    Demo trading is important to get some practice, how to put orders, stop loss, take profit and how to close orders etc. second thing which is most important that is to check the strategy. first you check your strategy then you you will apply on real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 862 of 880 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 860 861 862 863 864 872 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)