+ Reply to Thread
Page 824 of 880 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 822 823 824 825 826 834 874 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 8800

Thread: Demo account trading is must in my view.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but it is difficult to be highly appreciate our psychological demo account. Because we do think that, a demo account is virtual money, profit or loss is no effect. I myself underestimate the demo account, and not so take it. But for a new strategy that will I apply, I chose a demo account to try it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my dear, trading without emotions in demo does not help any trader, rather it causes more problems. As there is no real money involved in demo trading so no trader will get an emotional practice in demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading is 100% must to do. agar koi demo kay bagair trading kerta hay to wo to sirf apnay sath hi zulm kerta hay. agar kisi kay pass bohot sa falto paisa ho, to wo hi demo kay bagair hi live trading per practice karayga, kaykin aesa kerna nae cheay.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    laykin bohot say load iss baat ko follow nae kertay or apnay real account may real money lose ker baythtay hain, issi waja say bohot preshaani bhi hoti hay or afsoos bhi kay may nay ye training demo per hi keuun na ker li thi. or phir wo akheer may demo trading start kertay hain.

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am trading in real account the I always keep in my mind that my practice and experience witch I got from demo account is very important for my real trading and I can use my best strategy I use in demo account.

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of practice on demo account is very important if you want to trading in real account and getting profit. if you practice on demo account then you can easily prepare your self for real trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading in the domo not need our emotion or psychological.
    so if you want to train your psychology you must trades in the real account.
    i think cent account is better, or you need invest a small capital to train your psychology

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion difficult if a trader should consider an virtual money in the demo as a own money or real money.
    some time we feel lazy to trades because it just play in the demo and we cant make withdrawal for it. so i think the main key is only seriously to trades in demo.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for a beginner trader should train their psychological so they not trading with emotion. cent account is best solution.
    and demo account just a tool for learn something especially learn about startegy and analysis,
    we cant learn or train our psychology in here,.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account will help traders to do the exercises.
    because with a demo account, then the trader can learn to learn the trading system in practice. because the practice will provide greater benefits to the trader advances in understanding what they have learned in theory.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 824 of 880 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 822 823 824 825 826 834 874 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)