+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 677 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 675 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 6767

Thread: Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-10-15   23:12
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex ke business me bahut he trader ko loss hota hai,esme trader ka loss hone ka main reason hota hai wo market me samajh nahi paata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis aur samajh se kama karenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme loss par control karna chahiye.

2018-01-24   19:46
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein traders k loss karny k bhout se reason hoty hen trading ko learn nhi karty hen trading mein patience se kam nhi karty hen trading mein hum kabhi analysis ko nhi latay hen hum

2018-01-23   21:09
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein hamen trading mein loses honay k bhout se reasons hoty hen k hamen forex market mein loses is liye hoty hen k dear hum forex market mein hum gambling karty he trading

2018-10-13   14:07
    Best answer #4

Forex main loss unko hota hai jo greedy hotay hein jo yeh kehtay hein kay eak he din main unko 100$ earning ho jaye ya $200 ho jaye aesa unkay liye mumkin hota hai jo hard work kartay hein aor apni khud ki strategies per work kartay hein.

2018-10-13   20:29
    Best answer #5

maaray hisab sa bohat kam logg ee forex sa loss khatay hainkun ka ajkl ka jadded dorr main forex ka baray main humain bohat si guide lne mil jati hai jisa huumain bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya humain cghaya ka ager humain loss ho rha hai toh kuch forex education hasil kerniho gii

2018-10-13   13:47
    Best answer #6

Agar ap dekhein to apko bohat say aesay log nazar ajayen gein jin ko forex ka A bhi nahi maloom agar wo ab forex main a kar work karen gein to loss he hoga aor unkay account he wash hongein wo earning ko targeh detay hein na kay learning ko.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    getting loss in forex market because we don't use of good strategy and good money management. that is main cause we allways difficult to make profit continously in forex market. beside that must be patient when learn forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really you are right some individuals generate losses everyday by simply certainly not following the pattern in addition to not enough information about exactly how currencies act, and never staying self-discipline as soon as buying and selling

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    I think many traders fail in forex trading because of the lack of proper knowledge. You can not be a good trader over-night. You can not earn huge profits from forex and be rich quick. These are the two main factors that allow the downfall of so many in forex trading. Share your opinions with me...
    They fail because they are unrealistic and irrational. There is no balance between ambition and carrying capacity (skills and strategies). Great is the passion and lust. Management was not even understand them.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    I think if we do trade in forex deengan uses strategy and analysis right then we are not going to lose a lot of our money. It's just that if we're not using money management is good then we would lose a lot of money.
    very true, I also suggest that, not to enter the real market if we do not have a good trading system that has proven we can deliver consistent profit in the demo account, because the real market has a very big risk.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we do trade in forex deengan uses strategy and analysis right then we are not going to lose a lot of our money. It's just that if we're not using money management is good then we would lose a lot of money.

Senior Member s.chandna is an unknown quantity at this point s.chandna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think many investors fall short in currency dealing because of the deficit of appropriate understanding. You can not be a good investor over-night. You can not generate huge income from currency dealing and be wealthy quick. These are the two main aspects that allow the pitfall of so many in currency dealing. Discuss your thinking with me..

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Failure of many people in forex trading because it does not consider forex as a business.So they are not careful in this business.Just want a big profit without ever going to accept the risks.As a result of the profit is not earned but the loss

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    I think many traders fail in forex trading because of the lack of proper knowledge. You can not be a good trader over-night. You can not earn huge profits from forex and be rich quick. These are the two main factors that allow the downfall of so many in forex trading. Share your opinions with me...
    Exactly correct brother . for me i also blow my account so many time because of use high lot to gain more and more in a day and after gaining much experience still i am unable to control fully myselves but this time i am fully serious that dont do such mistake which i already done so many time .

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    main toh forex me anese pehle hi janta tha ke yaha se bohot se log lose hoke gaye hay.par mujhey yaha pehi tik kar rehna hay.kyo ki mere pass earn ka aur koi rasta bhi nehi hay.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me toh 95% taq log hi lose main hay lekibn phir bhi main yaha hu kyo ki mujhey yaha se profit kamana hay.mujhey un 95% losers ki tarah greed aur indiscipline rehkar trade nehi karna hay.main trade ko acchi tarah se practice kar raha hu kyo ki yaha lose bohot hota hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 677 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)