+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 677 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Thread: Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-10-15   23:12
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex ke business me bahut he trader ko loss hota hai,esme trader ka loss hone ka main reason hota hai wo market me samajh nahi paata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis aur samajh se kama karenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme loss par control karna chahiye.

2018-01-24   19:46
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein traders k loss karny k bhout se reason hoty hen trading ko learn nhi karty hen trading mein patience se kam nhi karty hen trading mein hum kabhi analysis ko nhi latay hen hum

2018-01-23   21:09
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein hamen trading mein loses honay k bhout se reasons hoty hen k hamen forex market mein loses is liye hoty hen k dear hum forex market mein hum gambling karty he trading

2018-10-13   14:07
    Best answer #4

Forex main loss unko hota hai jo greedy hotay hein jo yeh kehtay hein kay eak he din main unko 100$ earning ho jaye ya $200 ho jaye aesa unkay liye mumkin hota hai jo hard work kartay hein aor apni khud ki strategies per work kartay hein.

2018-10-13   20:29
    Best answer #5

maaray hisab sa bohat kam logg ee forex sa loss khatay hainkun ka ajkl ka jadded dorr main forex ka baray main humain bohat si guide lne mil jati hai jisa huumain bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya humain cghaya ka ager humain loss ho rha hai toh kuch forex education hasil kerniho gii

2018-10-13   13:47
    Best answer #6

Agar ap dekhein to apko bohat say aesay log nazar ajayen gein jin ko forex ka A bhi nahi maloom agar wo ab forex main a kar work karen gein to loss he hoga aor unkay account he wash hongein wo earning ko targeh detay hein na kay learning ko.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with that ... if we don't have enough skills and experience the same thing if we lose our money ... but, loss is not a bad experience, I think that is the best lesson for us, we can evaluate what mistakes have been we do ... so we can trade better without repeating the same mistakes !! goodluck! and a little knowledge brings BIG danger. This saying is very important for Forex. People think it is a type of gambling game but Forex needs the right analysis and study to make good profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think why most traders lose because every trader cannot control the greed they have. If every trader consistently gets 5-10 pips profit every day, I think they won't get a loss, but the fact that many traders are not satisfied with the results. and there is no way in the forex business to get rich quickly. Even in my Pikit business there will be no short cut to success. because any success must be achieved by a difficult and long process. Therefore, when we want to succeed in the forex business, it must be prepared and prepared with a difficult and long process, not to find a shortcut, because it will endanger us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience is a bug fact. most beginners lose trade because they lack experience and knowledge. Forex is a risky platform if you don't have enough knowledge, you can't stay here for a long time. so make knowledge and experience for trade and better profits. and the type of currency trading benefits is not the work that needs to be done on it and we need a meeting to get the benefits of this company. we must be more serious and sure to get achievements in this company.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of the losses are beginners. Before you start stepping on it, you have to read the rules and regulations. Because without learning there is no profit or loss. So to increase further in the business stepping on must read a complete system. and Many are losing money and quitting smoking in this market because they cannot survive the heavy losses in their trade. Most people are less tolerant of losses, they always want profits. And in this market, losses are more than just profits, especially if you are a total beginner.

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,627 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader control on losses and trader understand the forex trading market , trader analyze the forex right ways, trader never use gambling in forex trading market, trader do not use own mistakes , trader work professionally in business , trader work carefully in trading market, trader not work in bad trading situation , trader always follow the market trend and make profitable trading.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

akhtarr (2018-10-31), foziia (2018-10-31), imadiha (2018-10-31), lal765 (2018-10-31), Priyanka (2018-10-31), qasimm (2018-10-31), syed708 (2018-10-31)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If an individual challenges workers and tries to carry out efficiently then a newer trader can be efficient every week, to become a very good trader, we must give the best and the experience you rely on the most. and Forex is the best way to get more money, most traders join here to get Hugh's profits but one trader fails on Forex because they don't know how to trade here or to receive the father's very greed for Forex business. they cannot control their emotions when they trade on Forex. I think For this reason, they failed on Forex.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that there are a lot of people who lose money in forex and some people can make a profit here. But I still join this market because I have a good strategy to trade here. and can make a profit and many traders who get losses because forex is not an easy business, many traders think that forex is easy, and then they trade using their emotions such as greed and fear and other bad emotions that make them a bad trader here and loss in the market

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders fail in Forex trading because of the lack of simple knowledge. The demo version doesn't try many traders. They partially failed, they lost it. This is not a simple job. This is a very dangerous job. Try the best in this work. You can win a lot of money. and What we do not understand in this foreign exchange trading business is that many lose while many are still profitable and, fortunately. Many lose because of the fact that they don't really exercise patience to learn and analyze the foreign exchange market correctly. there are still many who get because they are patient to get the knowledge, skills, and experience needed for success.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that's true ... many traders who fail to cause the main factor is the problem of psychology, impatience and greed often make traders forget the logic of analyzing the market. If a technical problem can be corrected immediately by increasing knowledge about forex and making a good strategy to win and there are many reasons behind losing every trader not following the market, that is why and the same has happened with me a lot of time. I did not close my position with fewer pips and the same position made me lose money. But sometimes when I close a position with fewer pips and the increase goes up, I scold myself for not being patient, but this doesn't happen every time. So now I have set a target of how much pip income is in 1 position, I'm not greedy now and I'm profitable now.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most traders suffer losses because they don't want to accept the fact that forex isn't always profitable so they don't want to have a record of losses on a trading account. And they are too rushed when trading so often make bad decisions in open positions. and the cause of the loss that is mostly done by us because we cannot control our emotions, love of money and the motivation to raise money quickly leads us to make mistakes so that forex is really risky but the problem is with us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 677 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)