+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 535 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5347

Thread: Can we trade without indicators???

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Indicators are frankly very much essential tool for trading in Forex field and they can't be avoided by any cost .
    Traders should have to be very much aware of the fact and thus instead of following the fundamental analysis ,they should use one or two simple indicators to confirm their decisions.
    absolutely right, this indicator is very oenting role for traders, but we can also trade without using indicators, such as using only fundamental, or just look at the patterns formed candle.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessihaughton View Post
    According to expert, indicator gives result following chart pattern in the Forex. There are 145 types of chart in the Forex.
    So I think without indicator anyone can be successful here.
    yeah it by using the indicators we will certainly succeed, just use fundamental analysis and market movements at this time but for more sepurnanya we better use of indicators as well so that our analysis is more effective and will make us more confident

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading without indicator is very difficult. If we use at least one or two indicators then we can understand the market trend easily. It is also true many experienced trader who are trade forex in long time, they trade without indicator and also make profit consistently.

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    everyone use indicators to identify the trend.can we trade without these indicators???
    share your views here
    trader who use a indicator certainly have a good result than trader do a gambling only buy or sell without indicators.
    we just wasting our money if we are trading without indicators

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by digger_jim View Post
    I guess you took Candlestick like something exact; if it is this then you do a, if that you do b. See, Candlestick is more of an art than science. For example, formation known as harami doesn't always formed as you see in the books. You just have to use your intuition to know whether the formation you see is good enough to be considered a harami or not.
    Hi thanks for the advice. So your point is the things mentioned in candlestick articles might not appear exactly in the real trading, or things mentioned in the candlestick articles might appear exactly in the trading, but maybe it's not the real situation taught in the articles, I got to figure things out by myself while trading.

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can do trade without indicators if you are expert professional trader. Most of the newbie like us are depended on indicators and EA. I do use to trade with indicator because i am new and do not understand market analysis myself. I am trying to learn it. Until then i will go with indicator.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by riya View Post
    My question is that .... why not we can trade but indicators show us the histroy of the pair what is was before .... and i reckon trading without a indicator would be a big essay as you dont see how overmuch the market was moved since you where not there on your pc
    you're right, the conclusion dalah if trading with the use of indicators, we are always helped and will be hard to be independent, but if you use naked then you'd be an independent trader.

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sripanut View Post
    In my experience, it is very difficult for us to trade without using indicators. Because with the indicators we can understand about moving price. So, by using indicators we can make a good decision in forex trading.
    The main indicators of relief that almost all traders use them for trading success, although not at all follow, but this remains to be considered in determining the planning and develop trading systems will be done, it could be an indicator may not be fully used but still in need as consider

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My question is that .... why not we can trade but indicators show us the histroy of the pair what is was before .... and i reckon trading without a indicator would be a big essay as you dont see how overmuch the market was moved since you where not there on your pc

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrichyyy View Post
    Couple of years ago, I did some forex with local bank, with real money but no leverage. I just watched the candlesticks in overall image, and did the trade according to the trend, without analyzing anything, and consequently I didn't gain that often, I did try to read some articles but got lazy after some days so I used to trade without referring any professional or technical method. I didn't make any profit at all, but fortunately it was with no leverage so I was sort of okay, and kept some Euro in the balance and didn't trade any more. Now I am thinking to start the game again, but treat it more seriously, since I am reading and practicing through demo account, I'll do the real trades when I'm ready.
    I guess you took Candlestick like something exact; if it is this then you do a, if that you do b. See, Candlestick is more of an art than science. For example, formation known as harami doesn't always formed as you see in the books. You just have to use your intuition to know whether the formation you see is good enough to be considered a harami or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 535 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)