+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 535 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5347

Thread: Can we trade without indicators???

Banned fx_boy is an unknown quantity at this point fx_boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    can we trade without these indicators???
    I think yes, we can trade without indicators. I am never use any indicators. I am always open deals depend on market prize action. I am able to make profit most of the time opening deals depend on prize action.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know about others but I am trading without any indicators.. I tried my best to be profitable with my indicator trading.. but lost all my money in this process.. I just encountered with huge losses only... This is why I start to trade with Naked trading... and really I can understand this market much better than before..
    Searching Myself...

Junior Member Md.Al-Amin Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Md.Al-Amin Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I think indicators play a great role for safe investment. If u evalute the indicators, u can identify the actual time for ur investment and u can realize the trend. After trend analysis, u can use ur judgment for ur expected investment. U can invest without considering indicators, most of the time, u will b the gainer, but it will be beneficial and safe if u evaluate various indicators before ur investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using the candlestick is very trustworthy to get a valid signal. especially if using it in the time frame of the h1 and h4. This candlestick to replacement strategies and indicators are not used. with candlestick and news release are two things that support each other

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntoed View Post
    it is possible to trade without an indicator. you can use candle stick patern, support resistant, chart patern, fibonanci, trend line, ect to help you to make a trade. Trading without an indicator is known as naked trading and it requires good experience. but i think it better if you use indicator to help you to see the trend.
    indeed you can trade without indicators in your transaction, but you should really understand how to trade using candlestick analysis because it will help you better understand price movements

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can trade without indicators, but we must first learn how to read candles, and learn a lot of chart patterns, and also use lines to know the support and resistance. If we can do that, then we can trade without using any indicators, because the candles alone can tell where the price is going.

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose Indicators itself does not make any direction they exclusive exhibit you the sincere term trade..! As you present use them you leave automatically bonk how they manipulate, Without indicators how traders can bang the trade goal they right set organization without educated the very toll of any acceptance

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tharaka17 View Post
    I think it is very difficult to Trading Forex without indicators..I Normally use 2 or 3 indicators to catch the trend.Please someone kindly tell me how to trade or catch the trend without indicators.It will help me.
    there are people who can benefit in forex without the use of indicators to analyze the market they are just using their fundamental analysis but really it is very difficult to do in requiring both skill and knowledge .... ...

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very difficult to Trading Forex without indicators..I Normally use 2 or 3 indicators to catch the trend.Please someone kindly tell me how to trade or catch the trend without indicators.It will help me.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exclusive with the service of a trend that, to accumulation in unnaturalised convert is workable. Yet, it is helpful to create a profit by using the forefinger. This gift ameliorate us to conclude the most seize case to commence the market to be able to acquire many profits. It is, use something functional from now but there moldiness be a cerebrate indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 535 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)