+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 375 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes lose is alloys very bad for trader. I think if trader face lose then they try to over come that lose and try to not deposited. Because when we deposited then we dont control our mind and make mistake trade. So is think every trader should be careful when they face lose. I think when trader face lose they should stop trade and try to be cool.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think some time it is good for trader to accept lose. But if you have good and successful system then you can make good wining trade. But i think some time market can move opposite direction and so you need to know how to recover that lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader want to win in Forex trade and i am also want to win in Forex trade but it is so difficult for success in Forex. I always believe winners mentality is the most important for success in Forex trade.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Winners have very stable mentality and can handle the loss and profit with equal respect. They never allow there emotions to take over there trading decisions just because they feel something. They go completely based on the hard data and analysis of the market.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes when we suffer loss we do not think why we suffer this loss but when we get profit then we think it how we made it
    i think if we loss in one trade then we need to wait and redevelop our strategy about the market and think why we suffer this and how we can manage it by some good trade

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    accepting loss sometimes should increase our mental stress ..sometimes it can happen that our position never having chance to came back but we are not willing to accept that small loss and later it can be dangerous for our equity

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With winner metality in forex market we will consisten with our rule system when make trade/open posisition, also in action when make take profit, stop loss, and cut loss when the price out from our prediction.
    Winner mentality never be greedy when look good movement in chart, he/she just use safety lot for enter the market.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Winners mentality is the most important part for success in trading. Every trader want to success in trade and earn lot of good profit and i am also want to success in Forex trade. I believe if i am try then one day i must be success in Forex trade.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is actually a very good thing for every forex trader to have a very good winning mentality in their trading. This enables them to quickly make sure that they have enough confidence in their trades.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the winners always have very good mentality level that's why they create powerful ideas. so Mentality level is very important for every good trader to gain good profit
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 375 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)