+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 375 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a game of mind as well. the winners have the mentality to afford losses, they know the basic trade and they are neglecting their emotions very strongly. most important thing is that they have strong wishes to be successful . thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    We can see how many traders are thinking mostly
    about losses.
    I think it is state of the mind. We have to think on
    profit only (99% of time) and accept loss just something
    what could happen sometime inside profitable strategy but
    isnt important.
    We need more winners mentality I think.

Can we think like that?
    What happens if you only have a winning mentality to take trading? Do you not need a strategy and are reluctant to learn it? This is ridiculous. In forex we do not fight, but make the analysis by carefully and intelligently, not only brings mental.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are thinking about profit most of the time but we need to think about the negativity also ..sometimes our analysis or prediction can be wrong .the traders are going win win win loss loss this way and our strategy should be most successful so at least the end of the week we got some profit

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discipline and patient is very useful for winner. They are very patient and discipline when they trade. When trader have good confident winning mentality grow up. Consistently winning trade is very important for winning mentality.

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alaminas View Post
    yeah..postitive thinking is needed in forex..if u frustrated with loss then ur goal will be incompleted. there is more opportuniy in forex after loss.so make hard efforts and gives best. We have to then add to our ability with the knowledge that we can be from many sources.
    i think the winner in this forex who have power of mental because forex depend on mind more than luck so we must feed our mind by knowledge and learning but if we not make this and depend on luck we then say to our capital goodby.forex need good mind to make good strategy and goo analysis

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some traders win always win a lot of money and have an excellent work out strategies which bring them profits and Nqtat Bnspbh is great, but 99% may be difficult unless the capital is large and may use complications.

Member harcklfr is an unknown quantity at this point harcklfr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A winning mentality can be dangerous as it leads to over-confidence, something that should really be avoided at all costs when dealing with details as subtle as those in Forex trading. I prefer to challenge myself, to think that I can do better than to think that I did well.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    All people want to win their business . when one man win their business then he felt so much happy in his life . then he thought business is so happy to all , but i think not easy for all .

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not think about the loss in the forex market because i always wait for the market trend before open any deal and i never suffer loss in the forex market because every time i open trade with hope

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i enter my business with the the state of mind that today i have to win it is a compeltey different state of mind when i say that today i have to follow my trading plan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 375 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)