+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 375 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Junior Member clicker is an unknown quantity at this point clicker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Winners don't see forex like loser do.
    Winners are here to make profit and see plenty of oppurtunities that they want to get profit from them as much as thy can.
    If you only thing about not losing money, you will lose it anyway because of the passive mentality.
    If you focus about winning money you will eventually make a nice profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Winners mentality will fresh and always smiling. he as if are flying in the sky. But the more you enjoy, the more you lose. The winning attitude will come from a positive thinking that refresh our mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex m,e agar aapko lagatar loss ho rah hai to iska matlab aapse kahi na kahi bahut badi galti ho rahi hai aur apki strategy bhi achi anh iahi
    aapko apne losses ko fir se dekhna chhaiey aur sume kari hui galtiyo ko pakadna chahiye aur fir unhe future trading me nahi lana

Member me2iukf is an unknown quantity at this point me2iukf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mentality depends on life and status. When a man win he feel well and when lose feel bad it is very natural. But When we get some think big from risk market then we feel proud proud and proud. In this way When a man win some money from forextrading he feel i win this amount for my ability. So he feel proud.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the winners have their own and good profitable strategy.I don't think they only win,well the best trader can loose too there's no safety that you will win 100%,but the winners are very good traders who know how to trade,and know all about this business.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What happens if you only have a winning mentality to take trading? Do you not need a strategy and are reluctant to learn it? This is ridiculous. In forex we do not fight, but make the analysis by carefully and intelligently, not only brings mental.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perfectly true, when we are taking consistently profit then we never think about loss and this overconfidence one day give them big loss. It is already happened with me, I have taken daily profit due to over trading but one day I played big lot size of Gbp/Usd and this pair give me big loss and my account washed out . so my advice for all traders please don't do it just like me.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Entering the world of forex, you should be prepared with skill, capital, and psychology (mentality is good). Three things that should be equally perfect, do not just stand on one side. If you only bring winning mentality, you could be stuck over-confident.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hajjar View Post
    i agree with you sir , i think that have a positive thinking is a good think. i want to add more that we need to have abandonment mentality. so we don't have to bee greedy in our trading and keep discipline
    haan jitna kam aap greed karenge utna hi kam aap loss karenge seedha sa logic hai kyuki lalach karne se aapko jo bh profit ho rha hota hai wo bhi chaa jata hai bas bachta hai ki aap kitna jaldi lalach ko manage kar lete hain

Senior Member nowsha is an unknown quantity at this point nowsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my calculation ,mental is in condition of a back to win in forex, but also mentally to accept ending is far more eminent, because if we can not accept defeat we give be motivated to continue to win and work money we are already misplaced .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 375 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)