+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 375 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    Winners mentality
    I think when we analyze the entry which we want to open in a market, one analyze it by Profit, one doesn't analyze it by loss, that how much loss it can make if prediction reverses, if this thing is kept in mind so one can improve his trading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jeba50 is an unknown quantity at this point jeba50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Winners mentality

We can see how many traders are thinking mostly
    about losses.
    I think it is state of the mind. We have to think on
    profit only (99% of time) and accept loss just something
    what could happen sometime inside profitable strategy but
    isnt important.
    We need more winners mentality I think.

Can we think like that?
    I think you are right. because 90% trader loser for some emotional mistake. trader think luck will help him. but trading is not luck. its depends on understand market trend. also world economical news is very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can see how many traders are thinking mostly
    about losses.
    I think it is state of the mind. We have to think on
    profit only (99% of time) and accept loss just something
    what could happen sometime inside profitable strategy but
    isnt important.
    We need more winners mentality I think.

Can we think like that?

hi friends,

in my point of view, i think have a positive thinking is a good think. i want to add more that we need to have abandonment mentality. so we don't have to bee greedy in our trading and keep discipline.
    gooooooooooood luck

Member pakforex is an unknown quantity at this point pakforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes always be positive while doing trading some time many of the traders faced loss due to over confidence because when they have get profit in every trade then they think today is very lucky for them but suddenly market is not in the favor of them and they got the loss. so think positive but not to have over confidence.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex blaster View Post
    All winners are thinking very positively always and they are totally difference from others.Winners are never loss their confident they know how to maintain emotions and mentally satisfaction.I would love to follow winners mentality always.
    Excellent idea, mate! Every winner including good trader will always have positive mental attitude and must be real optimistic for
    every trade he makes. Even, in every part of his life, he will just full of confident, do not afraid of anything including loss matter and
    any other similar things. He will also take all responsible to any trouble he will get in his trading activities.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Positive thinking if one could be a mental condition for a successful trader then this had to be maintained and should be made ​​part of the way of thinking and way of life, a profitable forex trading is initiated from a good way of thinking and is always positive if not think that either way it would seem that the trading we also can not succeed or actual profit, but because we had a bad thought at the beginning of trading the gains we've also covered by our thoughts are bad for our trading, we are trading forex with mental winner then we become the winners in our trading by instilling positive thoughts in every our trading.

Junior Member opy is an unknown quantity at this point opy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've learned about the activation of the right brain in which we are only taught how to think positive about all our activities then the result will be positive, as well as in the forex always think positive and let desertai profit with forex belajr good about the results of the profit will follow our successful greeting

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    winner should be prepared for losses and profit equally . we should not involve our emotion in the business . you should have continue our trade in any situation. winner should be prepared for up and down .

Senior Member manmade45 will become famous soon enough manmade45's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that every traders should have the winners mentality for sure because without that you can't get the confidence and positive energy to deal with the trading market .If we have a feeling that we can win the trade at any cost we will at least achieve a percentage of that target.

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, mei es baat ko agree krta hun k forex ek mentally business hai jis mei humy loss ko b bardast krna ho ga es lie mentally souch ko humy humsha postive hi rakhna chiyee es sy hum apni trading mei faiyda hi ho ga........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 375 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)