+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 375 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Having a winner mentality makes all the difference . look at having a winning mentality won't turn a losing method into a profitable one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend i think that we can not be successful every time in the forex marjet and make profits each and every time because even most successful traders make losses ...and losses is a part of the game my friend ...and you can not make profits each and every time my friend ,,, so i think that you should learn how to accept your losses my friend ,,, because as i have said many time forex is a very risky place,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    the trader who win has become successful trader because they have good positive attitude towards the forex and never think that they have to go back and leave the forex

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    winners mentality is different from losers..they think positively and also they never hesistate during loss times..because they aer fully skilled and they able to make a sense of happened things positively ...and they dont overcome a emotions

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    We can see how many traders are thinking mostly
    about losses.
    I think it is state of the mind. We have to think on
    profit only (99% of time) and accept loss just something
    what could happen sometime inside profitable strategy but
    isnt important.
    We need more winners mentality I think.

Can we think like that?
    g haan ap ki bat sahee he kuch log losses k baray mein hi soch kar preshan hotay rehtay hain lekin i think k humein aisa nai karna chahiyay kio k yeh to is business ka hissa he and is ko recover kiya ja sakta he

Senior Member ajit rawat is an unknown quantity at this point ajit rawat's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup i totally agree with winers in trading have different mentality they have a strong feeling that their probability can never go wrong and they never trade with their emotions they have a very strong feeling of winning every time also this feeling is generated due to their experience and consulting chat with experienced traders..

Senior Member omega is an unknown quantity at this point omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    winners do all work of forex in discipline and with patience..and winners always trade with positive mind..they never got frustrated if there is loss..because they know that they will do more better than previous...

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, some of trader can't accept the losses. They want 99.9% winning ratio. That's make them afraid to cutloss. I think we should have long trading target. Not just daily target. Maybe monthly target. With monthly target we can calculate our profit in a month. As long as it's profit, I think its not a big problem if in 1-2 days we get loss.

Senior Member alekine is an unknown quantity at this point alekine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheen View Post
    Yes, i agree, This site is winners mentality this forex tread business. Most traders withdraw profits made from their no investment or investment.which is a real way you should make a orginal balance and you should withdraw money above it.
    seek security, fear of losing, fear of making mistakes and they finally did not act to change his life for the better, this is exactly what is at risk, because throughout his life he was always overwhelmed by fear, they feel safe, but in reality they are not comfortable, especially the problem financially. The risk is not to be avoided, because behind the high risk there is a high success too, for that we must learn to deal with and manage the risk themselves.

Banned Speedforex is on a distinguished road Speedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    BojanHajdinjak, Yeah but I think that the most approximate numbers are 99% are thinking on
    profit only, the difference is between thinking and between materialize.
    Traders are optimistic and me how much that encourages to follow the Forex but with rigor,
    and the venting is usually the most about the loss does not mean they think all the time in the loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 375 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)