+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 375 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of us are very familiar with a proverb i.e "winners don't do different things they do things in a different way"...All the traders must be with a positive manner...positivity is nothing but seeing positive even in negative things..when we get loss, see the positivity in that and go forward without any breaks..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamil5693 is an unknown quantity at this point kamil5693's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well definitely , i think most of the people are over ambitious and are mostly thinking about the loss , but personally i think it is the human nature and the mentality of the people that they think like that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gagafx is an unknown quantity at this point gagafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the broker have restricted attention in Currency trading the just performs a middle broker who act as 3rd celebration his attention only is to provide the business atmosphere between two events and get his percentage as a benefit.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good mindset is very essential to do excellent dealing. But despite our best initiatives to do excellent dealing, there will be drops also. And what is essential is we should be able to agree to the failures favorably, getting it to be a excellent class for us that will help us in going to our objective.

Senior Member hmidaanas is an unknown quantity at this point hmidaanas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have taken daily profit due to over trading but one day I played big lot size of Eur/Usd and this pair give me big loss and my account washed out .

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i start a cope i am sure from there benefit else i don't like to business i mean i am always positive about the benefit, and i think i am in the center i mean i am not a big loss and i am not also a effective investor but i get improve always my encounter to use it in the currency dealing.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lasker View Post
    You should make sure that you fully understand how your margin account is going to work. You will want to be sure that you read the margin agreement between you and your clearing firm. You will also want to talk to your account representative if you have any questions.
    Yes, and always remember to dont use large leverage like 1:1000, why? Because based on my view, higher leverage makes us greedy to do a lot of open positions in every pairs we take, and that will definetely make us over traded

Senior Member waseem is on a distinguished road waseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara khayal ma jan koi trader win karta hay to woh bot zaida excited hota,pher woh emotion ma ay k apna amount zaida taqad ma invest karta hay.jis sa us ko loss k chances b hota hain is layah wining k bad apna emotion ko control ma rakhna zaruri hay

Banned imran1 is an unknown quantity at this point imran1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Winners Mentality. By Matt Russ. To win at any sport takes a combination of natural ability and mental skills. Both of these attributes must be .

Senior Member redwan is an unknown quantity at this point redwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    We can see how many traders are thinking mostly
    about losses.
    I think it is state of the mind. We have to think on
    profit only (99% of time) and accept loss just something
    what could happen sometime inside profitable strategy but
    isnt important.
    We need more winners mentality I think.

Can we think like that?
    Yes we need to be prepared our self Mentally for be a winner. Or need to follow there movements. They are very positive, ready to accept loss, try to learn from mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 375 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)