+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 375 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Senior Member rasel4158 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel4158's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try to demo account you can win Forex market. You gave a good idea, but traders should be mentally prepared to accept losses and will be used to reduce losses in this way. If you get in the mindset to win 99% of you do not want to reduce losses and lead to rapid margin calls.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure it is alright to have a winning mentality. However, at the same time, we also need to have a winning stroke of trades and a winning strategy.
    winners will always trade with discipline and they wont do over trading or buying biglots i mean they will have good money management and they will keep like that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you will remain in the mind set of 99% wining you will not never like to cut losses and result will be a quick margin call. What the winners do is, they take the loss/failures as and opportunity to learn and improve further thus making it an advantage for him..It is very important to be disciplined and patient to be a winner.

Banned hurryabrar is an unknown quantity at this point hurryabrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    winners plan and adapt to win.It agency afore starting assignment they plan complete blueprint of the work,accordingly they work..If any losses comes they can calmly overcome...The capital affair in winners is they don't affliction about the losses,and goes on appear the success path

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm so going to agree with you here. I have also seen loads of people who are always thinking about loss. I'm not going to lose more than this, I'm not going to lose on this trade. I can't afford more than this loss etc etc. Why does everybody keep on thinking about loss? Tell yourself what profit you are going to make and how. It will keep your morale up.

Member nadim007 is an unknown quantity at this point nadim007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must join forex with winners mentality.its a trading marketing site so we must do something better here.we must trade here for win.because if we don't have this then we can't do it.if we have win mentality in our mind then be sure we can success.

Senior Member josimuddin is an unknown quantity at this point josimuddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah a positive frame of mind is very essential to do good trading. But in spite of our best efforts to do good trading, there will be loses also. And what is important is we should be able to accept the losses positively, taking it to be a good lesson for us that will help us in moving to our goal.

Senior Member rajib96 is an unknown quantity at this point rajib96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They better completely, because they know this market, and are looking at this market completely eyes different real winner, they also, I'm a positive attitude, the work for them right agree with you on what you can
    How do they know so well feeling of freedom of trade, so it is a psychological game also in foreign countries.

Senior Member trader bank is an unknown quantity at this point trader bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think . Wins and losses happen all the time in all businesses, and even our lives ions as well. What is done is the winner, they take losses / failures as opportunities to learn and improve further and thus make a profit for him.

Banned iisrar is an unknown quantity at this point iisrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always when win a trade when I trade without emotions and Also keep my mind positive towards my trade profit but I also keep a block prepare for loss, but I always remain positive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 375 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)