+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 375 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Banned annisaharun is an unknown quantity at this point annisaharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Winners continuously assume otherwise and do factors otherwise or say do the proper thing.They have the proper perspective and mentality and that they assume positive.They additionally settle for losses and learn from them and not repeat them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member oodi is an unknown quantity at this point oodi's Avatar
    Thanks
    a winners mentality is always to know that there is a lot that one can cain through forex trading without haing to stragle very or so much in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shourov_bd is an unknown quantity at this point shourov_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader should have possitive attitude in every step in trading. He must have the technique that how to make profit & also he need to have the ability to accept the loss. Because there is no trading business without a minimum loss.

Senior Member tourine is an unknown quantity at this point tourine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel it very difficult for me to do it, and many times i can not control my trading emotion. It makes me loss trades. to control mentality in forex trading, you should practice in demo account before you take trade with living account.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    winners in forex trading is always learn about market and never give up even that sometimes
    they get loss, we have to improve our skill to make much profit in next time when we trade.

Member workforpips is an unknown quantity at this point workforpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you can control you emotion, you can take trade with 60 % winning. it is not easy for traders to win their mentality. They must have practice very hard first and much time for traing this skill they can do it perfect.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think every trader should have a winning mentality, and do not give up. trading on real accounts to keep emotions, I got the loss. it makes me cautious, until I was afraid of open positions. so my account is safe, I use small lot size. and start trading again, and tried to discipline

Member riza setyawan is an unknown quantity at this point riza setyawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    सकारात्मक मानसिकता हमेशा व्यापार forex.a जीतने के दृष्टिकोण में विशेष रूप से महत्वपूर्ण है सकारात्मक thinking.loss और लाभ से आता business.I लगता है कि व्यापारियों को अधिक और movercoming कमजोरियों जानने के लिए एक अवसर के रूप में नुकसान लेना चाहिए का एक हिस्सा है.

Member rosyadfx is an unknown quantity at this point rosyadfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, mentality and psycology are the important thing if we want to figh on trading forex. in my experience we can loss much money in several days caused we have bad mentality and bad psycology.

Senior Member anisurrahman03 is an unknown quantity at this point anisurrahman03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A positive attitude is very important is to good to do business. If you are depressed, loss and then ur objective will be incomplete. After a loss are more possibilities in foreign exchange transactions. It is very important to be disciplined and patient winners.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 375 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)