+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 375 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abhi tak utna jyada profit nae bana paya hu ki aap bat saku ki forex trading main winner kya sochte hai kaise sochte hai par itna pata hai ki wo log hmesha trading nae karte ek hi trade lenge par usme jisme unki profit fix hoti hai forex market main patience ka hona kafi jaroori hota hai aur bade trader hmesha long term trading main beleive rakhte hai unke liye choti choti trade ka koi matlab nae hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-28), bali351 (2018-04-29), billyboy00007 (2018-04-26), fxearner (2018-04-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), Nirzana (2018-04-28), Rajpoot771 (2018-04-26), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-04-26), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-26)

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buaht sara new trade bena soch samja trading karta hain , on ko loss hota hain tu wo Forex ko chor data hain q k wo Forex ko bena soch samja trading karta hain os say phr loss hota hain wo apni sari investment ko loss kar data hain ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-28), sarfraz786 (2018-04-28)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han agr hm sirf profit ko win karne k bary me hi sochen to hmary andar Loss ko accept karne or usy control/cover kane ki ability km ho jati hain. Or jab hmen loss se samna parta hai to hm mazeed tension me loss ko barha dety hain. Is liye hamen pehlay se hi loss k bary me solutions tyar rakhne chaye k agr loss ki situation hoi to kasy manage karn gay.etc. Isy hi Maoney and Risk management kahtay hain jo forex ka aik essential part hai.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26)

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How can you expect that the price of a currency will rise or fall. What is exchange rate analyzed and you will learn the basics of key types in the price of Almstkhaddman analysis in all financial markets, including the international currency market in explaining and technical lessons of AVI analysis and fundamental analysis of currencies. You will learn how to read graphs that represent currency movements. And you will learn what political and economic news is most important that affect the price of international currency. You will know how and where you can get news, data, and how you can use it. with you and the winners thinking like that, you are a good person now in a trade when your ass wins, i think it may be your butt is not perfect in this case because this knowledge is so spread and we can not be an expert in this matter to win the contest [

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you will keep in mind a 99% winning set you will never like to cut losses and the result will be a quick margin call. What the winners do is, they take a loss / failure and the opportunity to learn and improve further thus making it an advantage for him. It's important to be disciplined and patient to be a winner. Winning is Plan and Prepare the winner. That means before they start their work plan a complete chart of the work, according to which they work .. If there is a loss, they can easily cope. The main thing in the winners is they do not care about the loss, and continue towards the path of success

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are all very familiar with the saying "winners do not do things differently they do things in different ways" ... All traders must be in a positive way ... positivity is nothing but positive and even negative things ..when we get a loss, take a positive look at it and go ahead without break .. we have to join the forex with a winning mentality. This is a trade marketing site so we have to do something better here. We must trade here to win. Because if we do not have this then we can not do it. If we have a mental champion in our mind then we are sure we can succeed.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the winner once thought differently and did things differently or said did the purpose of justice. They use the knowledge and mindset that change and they think confidently. They also lose their stomach and instruct from them and do not act on them. This is a real burning to be disciplined and patient to be a contestant. when I start to overcome I'm sure from there another benefit I do not like business I mean I'm always positive about its benefits, and I think I'm in the middle I mean I'm not a big loss and I'm also not an effective investor but I'm getting improvement always my meeting to use it in handling currency.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you You must have a winning mentality to benefit from the Forex market. Forex is a very difficult platform but most of the time we come here and try to make huge profits very quickly and lose money I think it is very important to prepare our mentality with win situation. We are all the most, it is to say, "If you do not win, they do the opposite in many ways that" ... all traders, even positive, negative, positive problems to visualize seeing any positive angle ... once we get lost , and therefore the rest there is no coaching.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those who win the strategy together by preparing to help produce. This means before starting to do the job they will devise a strategy of finishing the charts from doing the job, as a result they will do the job .. If almost any reduction happens they can easily conquer ... It is important for those who win whether they do not care about your reduction , along with the results for the journey of achievement. I think Forex is a game of mental game psychology or think like a winner to develop a winning attitude to gain motivation in this market because until you remain in motivation, you can not trade Forex for long periods of time. Thank you ............

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rabnaj View Post
    I think when we are in this situation, the first thing we want to do is monitor our thinking. What and how we think is where the emotions begin. When we begin to think about loss, the emotions of anxiety, trepidation, fear, and self-doubt are, among others, what follows. Emotions are connected with the mind. If we think negatively, we will begin to feel in a way that is consistent with those negative thoughts. Changing negative thoughts can be challenging and difficult when we first begin the process, but if we remain diligent, we will begin to consistently reverse negative thinking. Recover Forex is a psychological business that is horribly mental or expecting the same human colleagues to educate a winning attitude to act in this market because until you remain in motivation, you can not trade Forex to stop long term instances.
    It is very important to control out emotions while trading if we want to make it big in forex trading . We should never let negative thoughts interfere our trading . This is what winners do and they trade and make it simple with their best trading plan , techniques and skills and this gives them the required edge over the other traders trading in this market .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 375 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)