+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 222 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2217

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true, the time when trade is not a guarantee of a profit for sure. but there are some traders who believe that at a certain hour he always make a profit, there are traders who implement the strategy based on the hours of opening or closing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    yeah you are right we should not wait for the opennning of the markets of different pairs, we can just trade any time and any where in this world, just follow yours own strategy for work and leave other tensions, when to open and when to close market.
    yes i agree with you it is depend on our self. hum kissi bhi time trade kar sakte hain. market to open hoti hai or humain decide karna hota hai ke kis pair se trading karen. london ke time 2pm to 8 pm achi trading karne ko milti hai or profit bhi acha mil jata hai.humain apni planning karni chahye or whether hum morning main trade karen ya evening main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think best trading hours is over lapping time session of the market and for this reason i think London and New work session because that time market have good fluctuation and they can trade with scalping strategy in this market.

Senior Member abanga is an unknown quantity at this point abanga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you too, its a lecture but the objective defeated, the best time to trade is generally agreed to be the us session then followed by the european session i believe

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best time for trading in the forex is the time when you the market movement is good and there is very high volatility and you can get a chance to earn fast money

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt American session is more volatile and give much opportunity to earn as well as loss and if good trader then no doubt its heaven for them . anyway i always prefer this session when we can trade for good profit or loss of less time.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time to trade forex is the New York session during the 8:00AM EST or 12:00pm GMT. These are the hours where the market is very liquid and you can have good price movements.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Europe session and New york session is very good trading time i think. If trader like volatile market then this session is very volatile then other session. Most active session is this two session.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also love to trade in these hours because at morning I am not available due to my main job and after that at evening I am available at my home and that is the time to trade in this session

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best trading hours is Dhaka-colombo session.all Asian traders should trade in this time.They will increase their trading results and make more profit than before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 222 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)