+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 222 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2217

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can see some good hours in forex so that we should get the quick money from the forex and these hours are giving use the good volatility in the market so that we should see the big trend in the mareket for more good tradings

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to assi For This Useful Post:

zaish (2012-09-04)

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

FOREX HOURS

This is one critical question that bugs most new traders.
    Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    When you read several other sites, they speak of trading when the market is open etc.
    So when the new york market is open, the usd pairs are more volatile.
    This is not wrong. And it is indeed the fact that when a market is open, that certain pair will be more volatile.

BUT!
    Heres the thing.
    You do NOT need to wait for the market to open to trade that pair.
    If you ask me, i do not even care to know what time the market opens or closes.
    As mentioned, we as professional forex traders are like lions. Waiting patiently for a setup to occur before we pounce on it and kill it.
    So if you have a day job. You probably cant be staring at the screen for long hours.
    WHICH IS GOOD!
    Staring at the screen for long forex hours, WILL NOT help you enhance your forex trading or grow your account.
    Instead, you will fall into the SEA OF EMOTION and find yourself struggling to stay alive.

If you have a day job, just trade the daily time frame.
    So check your brokers time that the daily time frame bar closes every day.
    And just spend that 10 mins of time analyzing the daily time frame.
    Forex hours: SO JUST 10 mins a day is good enough.
    If there is a price action trade setup, enter it.
    If there isnt. Close the screen and go forth your daily job. Come back again the next day and repeat the steps.
    By just implementing this method, you will find yourself emotionally unattached and you have plenty of time to do your other stuffs.
    But that does not mean you are not making good money.
    There are FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL FOREX Traders who trade the daily time frame alone. (read this again)
    Yea.

Forex Hours
    And if you are like me, who has a little more time to trade.
    You can look at the 1hr time frame and the 4hr time frame.
    Practically meaning, i only look at the charts every 1hr or 4hr, depending on my schedule.
    So if there is a setup on the 1hr time frame, i enter on it.
    But if there is no setup, i will go ahead with my other stuffs.
    And then repeat the steps again.
    So back to the question on Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    I hope you got an answer.
    Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Forex Price Action Forex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Day Trading Systems & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    My own trading is not based on when the market is open but when the best emerge through my indicators. So I only trade when the indicators I bring up a good time for me to open a position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is most important for the all treader.there are many session as like london session,tokyo session .Sydney session and new youk session.But I think London and new yourk session is the best.It aslo best when two session overlape then it is the best.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sayad koi app ki yeh information ko .. lecture de raha hain karke bole .. but app ne jo bhi kaha ek dum sahi hain. ki wait for the price action and trade on that you dont need to spend the whole day. aur agar koi daily watch kar bhi raha hain to main unhe kahunga ki woh iss system ko 1hr-4hr main bhi try kar sakte hain. achha rahega.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    hey forexmentor it is good information from you but short and simple is that it depends on the pair you are going to trade, if you trade Gbp/Jpy, london session will remain best with this pair, in case of Usd pairs, you need to trade in New York session..

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    the traders must try to trade the forex when they think that market is atbela dn you can esaily preddcit the trend of the market aand also ensure that there is high volatility at that time

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those hours which are giving the most of the movements in the market are the best hours and we can do the good trading with these hours so we should manage the money well to get the good money with these hours

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader k liye sab time best hoty hai & ye har trader par depend karta hai k wo kis main profit kar sakta hai mery liye to sab se ziayda hai usd q k mujhe ye market achi lagti hai & mujhe lagta hai is main acha profit kar sakta hun main

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    select the time to start trade is important because when you trading in good time, it means that the market will have many movement and you can earn many profit. I trade the pair EU so the best time is the london session and newyork is open every day

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    timing of the trade is very important, so traders should know when to enter the market and when to exit. also note that the trading session was opened.
    yes i agree with you timing of trade is very important in forex trading business and we all know many peoples trade on london session ans some peoples like to trade on usa session cause on those session market moves fast . i like to trade in our local time 1 pm to 10 pm .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 222 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)