+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 222 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2217

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member swaat is an unknown quantity at this point swaat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think jab new york session start hota hao wo pehla hour bohat qeemti hota hai jis me market fast move karti hai or hum analyse kar sakty hai market kis direction ko ja sakti hai. or ye hour risky b ziada hota hai or main benefit ye b hai kay hum more pips gain kar sakty hai kisi or hour me itny pips gain nai kar sakty.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    The best hours for trade are when the market opens in the session of European and American. In that time mostly all currencies and future movement is very fast
    i too love to actually trade in these hours as a result of at morning i'm not obtainable owing to my main job and after that at evening i'm obtainable at my home and that would be the time to actually trade during this session.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sushmita View Post
    G blkul mjhy bhi ap ki bat achi lagi ap ny kafi acha expireance shear kia apna.But mary khayal sy American season best ha trading karny k liye kyu k main bhi isi main trading karti hu.
    haan ji jiske pass acha knowledge aur expernce hota hai wo isme bahut pisa kama leta ai aur bahut hi asani ke sath kama leta hai uske liy kuch bhi nhi hota wo mehnat kakre kmaata hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G blkul mjhy bhi ap ki bat achi lagi ap ny kafi acha expireance shear kia apna.But mary khayal sy American season best ha trading karny k liye kyu k main bhi isi main trading karti hu.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ke liye best trading hour hai London session aur Newyork session ka overlapping period kyoki is beech market me bahut movement hoti hai chahe wo koi bhi currency kyo na ho, agar aapko volatile market me trade karna pasand hai to aap ye hours use kar sakte hai.

Senior Member kobir776 is an unknown quantity at this point kobir776's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you should give a useful information in your thread regarding the best times of the market. Any ways best time of the market for USD pairs is open time of new york session. Thanks

Senior Member TANVEER AHMAD is an unknown quantity at this point TANVEER AHMAD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujay international level k tiime ka tu koi khas indaza nahi hai per maray country kay lahz say subha 5 say 12 k time sab say best time hai jis main mujay always profit howa hai our ab main isi time per trade lagata hn

Member shaikhjundi is on a distinguished road shaikhjundi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

FOREX HOURS

This is one critical question that bugs most new traders.
    Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    When you read several other sites, they speak of trading when the market is open etc.
    So when the new york market is open, the usd pairs are more volatile.
    This is not wrong. And it is indeed the fact that when a market is open, that certain pair will be more volatile.

BUT!
    Heres the thing.
    You do NOT need to wait for the market to open to trade that pair.
    If you ask me, i do not even care to know what time the market opens or closes.
    As mentioned, we as professional forex traders are like lions. Waiting patiently for a setup to occur before we pounce on it and kill it.
    So if you have a day job. You probably cant be staring at the screen for long hours.
    WHICH IS GOOD!
    Staring at the screen for long forex hours, WILL NOT help you enhance your forex trading or grow your account.
    Instead, you will fall into the SEA OF EMOTION and find yourself struggling to stay alive.

If you have a day job, just trade the daily time frame.
    So check your brokers time that the daily time frame bar closes every day.
    And just spend that 10 mins of time analyzing the daily time frame.
    Forex hours: SO JUST 10 mins a day is good enough.
    If there is a price action trade setup, enter it.
    If there isnt. Close the screen and go forth your daily job. Come back again the next day and repeat the steps.
    By just implementing this method, you will find yourself emotionally unattached and you have plenty of time to do your other stuffs.
    But that does not mean you are not making good money.
    There are FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL FOREX Traders who trade the daily time frame alone. (read this again)
    Yea.

Forex Hours
    And if you are like me, who has a little more time to trade.
    You can look at the 1hr time frame and the 4hr time frame.
    Practically meaning, i only look at the charts every 1hr or 4hr, depending on my schedule.
    So if there is a setup on the 1hr time frame, i enter on it.
    But if there is no setup, i will go ahead with my other stuffs.
    And then repeat the steps again.
    So back to the question on Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    I hope you got an answer.
    Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Forex Price Action Forex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Day Trading Systems & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    ager appko forex trading ka experince ha to main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app us wqt trade karo jab newyork markit open ho rhai hoti ha us wqt kafi pips kamaney ka muqa milta ha e sliye main to us wqt he trade kara houn app apne tiem k mutabiq dekh lo k kab newyork amrkit open hoti ha

Member newmultan is an unknown quantity at this point newmultan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you asking about best forex hour in which we should trade are the usa time when usa market open at that time market is so fast and volatile so we should trade at that time to earn more pips

Senior Member dkdajnwa is an unknown quantity at this point dkdajnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading hours which are the best hours for trading in Forex and till what times we continued the trading in the Forex as for as i know i dont think so that there are certain hours for a trading in Forex its open 24 hours and you can really traded !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 222 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)