+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 222 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2217

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Banned thebestchoice is an unknown quantity at this point thebestchoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    no best hrs are for trading every one moment of market is important , s day of work of market are use ful at any time , so we can trading while we want tio trade . every one has equal chance all time , it awesome trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hassans is an unknown quantity at this point hassans's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

FOREX HOURS

This is one critical question that bugs most new traders.
    Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    When you read several other sites, they speak of trading when the market is open etc.
    So when the new york market is open, the usd pairs are more volatile.
    This is not wrong. And it is indeed the fact that when a market is open, that certain pair will be more volatile.

BUT!
    Heres the thing.
    You do NOT need to wait for the market to open to trade that pair.
    If you ask me, i do not even care to know what time the market opens or closes.
    As mentioned, we as professional forex traders are like lions. Waiting patiently for a setup to occur before we pounce on it and kill it.
    So if you have a day job. You probably cant be staring at the screen for long hours.
    WHICH IS GOOD!
    Staring at the screen for long forex hours, WILL NOT help you enhance your forex trading or grow your account.
    Instead, you will fall into the SEA OF EMOTION and find yourself struggling to stay alive.

If you have a day job, just trade the daily time frame.
    So check your brokers time that the daily time frame bar closes every day.
    And just spend that 10 mins of time analyzing the daily time frame.
    Forex hours: SO JUST 10 mins a day is good enough.
    If there is a price action trade setup, enter it.
    If there isnt. Close the screen and go forth your daily job. Come back again the next day and repeat the steps.
    By just implementing this method, you will find yourself emotionally unattached and you have plenty of time to do your other stuffs.
    But that does not mean you are not making good money.
    There are FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL FOREX Traders who trade the daily time frame alone. (read this again)
    Yea.

Forex Hours
    And if you are like me, who has a little more time to trade.
    You can look at the 1hr time frame and the 4hr time frame.
    Practically meaning, i only look at the charts every 1hr or 4hr, depending on my schedule.
    So if there is a setup on the 1hr time frame, i enter on it.
    But if there is no setup, i will go ahead with my other stuffs.
    And then repeat the steps again.
    So back to the question on Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    I hope you got an answer.
    Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Forex Price Action Forex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Day Trading Systems & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    my dear friend mere khayal say forex main sab say acha pakistan time trade ka asar ka hai aap trade 5 k baad karain aur 10 bajay tak aap ki trade aap ko profit bhi day saktay hai aur loss bhi day sakti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap forex trading k business may daily 5 hours spend kar gay to ap forex trading k business may easily profit get kar sakta ho or ap forex tradin k business may part time work kar bhi profit get kar sakta ho

Member wrooney007 is an unknown quantity at this point wrooney007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time is best time for a trader according to his routine. But i have also listened that when the time of the both new york forex market and london forex market overlaps, this is the best time to trade in the real market. And thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it depend on your strategy and oin your trading style , you have to obesrve the volatility of the market first in the demo account and according to it you have to choose the trading hours

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to trade in high volatile time market, when US and UK market are opened the price will move so volatile and we can gain more profits by take this chance well, but beginner is not reccomend to try in high volatile time market to trade,

Member sonykuddi is an unknown quantity at this point sonykuddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend i think that the best time to take trade in forex is when american market is open and the time is start from 6 pm. you can take trades at that time and at that time the market fluctuation is so heavy and the trade can produce result very quickly .

Junior Member kash4455 is an unknown quantity at this point kash4455's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for share me with your experience.mery khyal main London or American session of hour best hai mostly of new trader.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never specify what time I should be trading as a trader but I still need to learn so that I can get a good trading results as well. we as a trader must be aware of if we want to be patient certainly benefits we will get more and more and more profitable for us.

Senior Member forex.monster is on a distinguished road forex.monster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    The volatile hours of the london session and the New York session overlap is the best time to open trades in forex trading. All traders should try and trade in this time frame so that they will increase their trading results as well as profits.
    I agree with you brother there are plenty of strategies depending on the london sessions breakout alone... The overlapping time of the london and new york is the the best session for trading without doubt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 222 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)