+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 222 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it is very important to find the best time to trade. Usually, traders will look first for the pair or their currency that will trade and then they will find now their market session is involved and will adjust their time for their time zone and that will be the time they will trade efficiently. and wese to forex I am aap kabhi bhi trading because for the best hi hota hi time par is just a fantasy se jab koi bhi forex session starts hota hi closed hone ka when aata hai market tab i bahut hi movement aati hai is li lite ussi time so aap bro, change it with the app, the ghante where is the profit milne lkagata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader has a good time to trade, and we need to know the time that suits us, for me, I prefer to trade with the opening session for the US and UK periods, and then I can make a good trade during that trade. and the main trade best time hi night when ice time the main market is super fast hot so that the log ice is when the main market is watching the trade to the trading crate, the best trading time when the ice is the main time to get the best money to the night to the main market time bht he best hot hi es time playing trading achi to ja skti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader must choose the best trading hours because you get experience about the time and market situation and you will definitely get a profit. I don't have my best trading hours so I don't know which trading hours are best for you. You can choose the best trading hours based on your experience and knowledge of the Forex trading market. and Forex Clock means farm time. there is a lot of time needed for traders to analyze the market. without time agricultural traders do not get any ideas on the Forex market and do not identify trends and conditions so that agriculture has an important role in Forex Trading. Different traders choose different farming times I always try to see all farming time and gather knowledge about the market but I think 1 hour and 4 hours of farming is important to take ideas.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend Treat forex like a business and not like gambling, so during trading also because traders will see possible risks during trading and not only focus on targets, risk management is still used among traders in addition to learning how to analyze markets with high accuracy and trading hours best will depend on the partner we trade with, and depend on the trading system we use. my partner is USD / JPY and my trading hours are 11 broker time. I chose that time based on the pair and the market session. For me, the clock is the best and most profitable hour to trade

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mery khayal k mutabiq ager hum india mien hien or hum gold mientrading kerty hien to hamain es mien aa ker her bar 5 bajy sham ko trade zaror kerni chahye q k us waqt market mien movement zayada aa jati hai or earning k chances bee zayda hoty hien.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27), forexrunner (2018-11-30), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best forex trading hours are Europe open until we close and that is where the big market fundamentals of big markets are scheduled and that is where you should always look to enter with momentum and if possible you can stay one hour until we open and you will definitely get movement there is a lot of news pending in our session that moves the market no matter futures, commodities or currencies. and traders look at the market with fluctuating up and down levels and watch news updates and after confirmation traders must trade but trading hours are the most important but before trading must see market trends the reason is that the market is currently moving smoothly and there is little competition between bears and cows male and there will also be less news during this session, why I believe that it is a good time to open a trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to know what time the market has liquidity because you can make good trades when the market moves, and you can choose the time as a USA session or EURO session and I think both are the best sessions in trading. and it is imperative for traders that he knows the best market trading hours and I think when we work in the trading business and we make our trade, we face many things and changes in the market so we easily know the best forex trading hours and we follow later and we trade on the right time frame

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mulia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I really assume that you have the right to deliver lectures but no information is provided in your thread. I think you should provide useful information in your thread about the best time on the market. Whenever the best market time for the USD pair is the new york session opening time and with forex trading I am sure that Forex is a 24-hour market and everyone can trade whenever they want, they must be very careful in trading in the US and UK markets because the time when the market changes and trade must be with a stop loss and the right time to trade is to trade when the Asian market is opened.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many trading sessions in this trading field but traders who want to place their orders in this field they can trade in Indian time from 12 to 6 on the day they can get more pips in profits because at that time the trading market had lots of movement and even though forex trading is always open and the person who wants to trade is free to trade but regarding the time for the best trade, the best time for foreign exchange trading is because that is the time when the American market is opened and you have a good chance to profit

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Come in the best moments of the hours of trade that I have seen in my life and out of trading hours, we all take things that are things from news events as something risky in forex and forex Yeh Eidi from the danger during trading hours in the News and about this trading hour depends on the merchant's time zone which is most favored by the London or New York session. for me volatile hours are the beginning of the London session and during the New York session but you have to know this depends on the trader's time zone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 222 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)