+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 222 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi thanks dera for this informative post which contains the details of the forex
    hour which is very important unfortunately we need a lot of knowledge and your post is
    one of them to get your knowladge dear share market hour here we are very glad to
    see it and try to act in this is to make a successful trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex k business mein sab se best trading hours wo hain jab euro session ka aghaaz hota hai us k baad jab US session ka sghaaz hota hai tu taqreban us ka impact tamam k tamam large pair per hota hai tu wo sab se best time of trading hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2018-01-21), ayazfx (2018-01-30), rehanayaz2 (2018-01-21)

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,228 Times in 751 Posts
    Yes my dear Forex trader Agar aapka luck achha hai to aap Forex trading Main Apne experience experience ke sath Mein Sab Kuch kar sakte hain aapko analyse Karke market ki movement ko dekh ke phir aap trading Laga sakte hain Jis Se aap ko profit ho sakta hai

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-29), Aliakbar2016 (2018-01-30), ASHOK (2018-01-23), ayazfx (2018-01-30), balli (2018-01-24), billyboy00007 (2018-01-27), chak148 (2018-01-22), israr2017 (2018-01-22), jellybelly2017 (2018-01-22), jimmy17 (2018-01-22), KASINA (2018-01-23), Nirzana (2018-01-22), QamarXulqi (2018-01-24), sufiyan22 (2018-01-26), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-01-22)

Member Rizwan Sadiq has a spectacular aura about Rizwan Sadiq has a spectacular aura about Rizwan Sadiq has a spectacular aura about Rizwan Sadiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time for forex market trading is its 2 pm pakistani time ...the volatility on this time is very high...and you may earn money from them....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rizwan Sadiq For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-02-06)

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,228 Times in 751 Posts
    Yes sir Forex trader aapne bilkul theek kaha hai aap ki information bahut acchi hai aur Mere Khayal Se Forex trading Main Agar aapka experience achha hai toh Forex news call follow karne se aap ka bahut accha kar sakte hain Forex mein

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-29), Aliakbar2016 (2018-01-30), ASHOK (2018-01-23), ayazfx (2018-01-30), balli (2018-01-24), billyboy00007 (2018-01-27), chak148 (2018-01-22), FOREXMAN (2018-01-30), jimmy17 (2018-01-22), Nirzana (2018-01-22), sufiyan22 (2018-01-26), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-01-22)

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best hours to trade is after the news of the day ended to protect your account from risks and margin cause at the news hours the market have un steady state and that lead to lose of your money

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    part time mein hi trading kerta hun aur part time trading sirf london session aur newyork session mein hi kerta hun because inn sessions mein market movement ziada hoti hai aur hum iss doran ziada pips earn ker saktay hain..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mano33 For This Useful Post:

Babar Hoth Baloch (2018-01-20)

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

FOREX HOURS

This is one critical question that bugs most new traders.
    Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    When you read several other sites, they speak of trading when the market is open etc.
    So when the new york market is open, the usd pairs are more volatile.
    This is not wrong. And it is indeed the fact that when a market is open, that certain pair will be more volatile.

BUT!
    Heres the thing.
    You do NOT need to wait for the market to open to trade that pair.
    If you ask me, i do not even care to know what time the market opens or closes.
    As mentioned, we as professional forex traders are like lions. Waiting patiently for a setup to occur before we pounce on it and kill it.
    So if you have a day job. You probably cant be staring at the screen for long hours.
    WHICH IS GOOD!
    Staring at the screen for long forex hours, WILL NOT help you enhance your forex trading or grow your account.
    Instead, you will fall into the SEA OF EMOTION and find yourself struggling to stay alive.

If you have a day job, just trade the daily time frame.
    So check your brokers time that the daily time frame bar closes every day.
    And just spend that 10 mins of time analyzing the daily time frame.
    Forex hours: SO JUST 10 mins a day is good enough.
    If there is a price action trade setup, enter it.
    If there isnt. Close the screen and go forth your daily job. Come back again the next day and repeat the steps.
    By just implementing this method, you will find yourself emotionally unattached and you have plenty of time to do your other stuffs.
    But that does not mean you are not making good money.
    There are FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL FOREX Traders who trade the daily time frame alone. (read this again)
    Yea.

Forex Hours
    And if you are like me, who has a little more time to trade.
    You can look at the 1hr time frame and the 4hr time frame.
    Practically meaning, i only look at the charts every 1hr or 4hr, depending on my schedule.
    So if there is a setup on the 1hr time frame, i enter on it.
    But if there is no setup, i will go ahead with my other stuffs.
    And then repeat the steps again.
    So back to the question on Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    I hope you got an answer.
    Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Forex Price Action Forex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Day Trading Systems & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    honestly I am working from 3 years and I realise that a good time for trading and taking an entry is New York session and most of my entries open in New York session so I will recommend to all to take an entry after New York close or mid of its session

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr.yen For This Useful Post:

Anee Sharmeen (2018-01-28), Babar Hoth Baloch (2018-01-20), Malik Adil (2018-01-31), moazzam532 (2018-01-25), Uzir Shaikh (2018-01-27), zahid003 (2018-01-28)

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately I want to tell you that forex trading is amde for all and we all have to join
    in forex trading business and I think forex trading business is the best. I think Xtrading
    the fore is the only business that you can start anytime. You feel free and you feel relaxed
    and I think that forex trading is the best part time to get soure for all

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

Junior Member ethernet will become famous soon enough ethernet's Avatar
    Thanks
    only liye sabse achha time hain, london and usa session. kiun ki in dono session
    to samay jyada se jyada news high impact rising hote hain, aur ke aur inhi do the main
    market session achha karta hain movement. In order for koi sirf in dono ko session follow
    the curry rather than monthly 15 days with easy trade kar sakta hain.
    kabhi kabhi dono main session hi market achha motion deta hain.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ethernet For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 222 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)