+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 182 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    it is actually the best way for us to trade, if the market goes against us, there is no point watching our account floating in negative sign, we should rather just close the trade, wait for a reasonable time to enter the trade again for profit purpose.
    most of them know not to trade a good time they just trade it in and out signals that there should be under our control and could memiluh best time to trade in order to profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    it is actually the best way for us to trade, if the market goes against us, there is no point watching our account floating in negative sign, we should rather just close the trade, wait for a reasonable time to enter the trade again for profit purpose.
    we better cut our losses are affected by the floating position and make a new order in accordance with the trend, but this should properly be analyzed first, because to wait floating is also very harmful for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    if a position goes wrong its better to close it and wait for a good signal to open a position. we should not place a trade hastily in tne hope that market will move in favour of us. that is betting an should be avoided. positions should be open only after due analysis.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nisar View Post
    i do not open second position because it is risky. i wait still i get profit or loss.
    why you feel open second deal/position risky? i think if your strategy tell go on why you can't open second deal? i think its a very good opportunity to open second deal and cache more profits also .

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kltbanptbnyab View Post
    For me I opens anothers deals when I am in profit of the 20 pips, and then I moves my stop loss to breaks even in my first deals, and then uses the stop-loss of the 20 pips in my second deals and in that ways, I will not lose anything even if it hits my stop-loss, but if I win, then I doubles my winnings because of the 2 trades !!
    yes that's one good tips when we have a profit, then we can lock this position
    from there we can take advantage because the first position has been able to get the results as planned

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.
    I think there are many ways to make the negotiation but for me the best way we can negotiate the exchange markets in terms of choice of direction is to ensure that we perform the analysis and know what direction we should follow . Good luck

Junior Member nisar is an unknown quantity at this point nisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not open second position because it is risky. i wait still i get profit or loss.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raju15 View Post
    it is so complicated because it is totally depend on market.i open in same direction otherwise i open my trade in opposite direction.forex it is a risky market so sometime i am waiting for that if the the market will return in my profit margin.
    if the market is at risk then we should put it with caution,,, because then we have to stay ahead of business do not be afraid to try, and always the spirit of

Member kltbanptbnyab is an unknown quantity at this point kltbanptbnyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I opens anothers deals when I am in profit of the 20 pips, and then I moves my stop loss to breaks even in my first deals, and then uses the stop-loss of the 20 pips in my second deals and in that ways, I will not lose anything even if it hits my stop-loss, but if I win, then I doubles my winnings because of the 2 trades !!

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raju15 View Post
    it is so complicated because it is totally depend on market.i open in same direction otherwise i open my trade in opposite direction.forex it is a risky market so sometime i am waiting for that if the the market will return in my profit margin.
    if we fear the risk that we will get it we will never advance so we must continue to learn and try so we'll be Maji and we will be successful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 182 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)