+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 182 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I very rarely open position many times in one direction of price movement. I tend to open only one position within one trading day. furthermore opens up many positions in my opinion is very risky for a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.
    dear main to trading main newbie ho or main na abi tak really account main trading start nahi ke ha esi waja sa muja to es ka bara main koi idea nhi ha ka ak deal ka bad kab 2nd deal open karni chaya esi laya muja es ka bara main koi indaza nahi ha .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.
    if you my first open position in same direction is in loss position then i will not open my second position in same direction that will mature or if my loss position is in small loss like 2-3 pips loss...

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion sir. that is, a trader should be careful before opening the trade, he must be good at analyzing the market situation. therefore, the trader must learn and practice with the senior traders that can benefit in conducting the business of trading.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Everyone, It depends on your free balance. If you have enough free balance in your account, then you can open as much deals you want. But according to experienced forex traders, its not advisable to open two deals having minimum 100 pip difference. You can not predict the direction of market within few pip difference. So you have to wait for few hours to open deals of same currency in same direction. Thanks.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rip5200 View Post
    after 100 pips goes against me i open second position and then close when i get 50 pips profit in second position and 50 pips loss in first position

If me, i prefer to test it in demo account first to know the effectiveness of each strategy before I used it. So it's better if
    I tried to open position again aftar 100 pips in movement of pips. But from my analysis, I think it's not quite good to open
    position again if it was floating minus about 100 pips.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh rashed View Post
    why you feel open second deal/position risky? i think if your strategy tell go on why you can't open second deal? i think its a very good opportunity to open second deal and cache more profits also .
    if we want to work with others then we should be able to entrust to others we must always believe in ourselves and always try as much as possible

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    it is actually the best way for us to trade, if the market goes against us, there is no point watching our account floating in negative sign, we should rather just close the trade, wait for a reasonable time to enter the trade again for profit purpose.
    if we feel for the odds, we should always try as much as possible so that means and ends the same way we have always believed in our ability

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the previous trading condition. if your trading flow is on the positive cycle then you can open the seconf position there you can take ten pips or more. but in the negative direction i think it should not open the next position.

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is saying that says ,our failure today is our success tomorrow.While we are new in the business,there is every tendency that we are likely to loose because we have not been experience.This failure and lack of experience is our success tomorrow.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you the primary start location with similar way was in burning location, i will not likely start the minute location with similar way that can develop fully. Or maybe in the event the burning location was in modest burning including 2-3 pips burning, i can certainly start location with similar way usually advisable start within the other way. Making sure that definitely not bought border message or calls.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 182 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)