+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 182 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.
    I am always not confident in my trading, and that is the key to not use over trading, and not using high leverage, so i don't use to open a trade in the similar direction, i like to place a pending order, as it have more chances of success..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'll open a position if movement occurs according to my analysis, this is one way to increase profits quickly than by compound.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sufian View Post
    I will not open my second posiion in same direction that will mature or if my loss position iis in small loss like 2-3 pips loss then I can open position in same direction other wise better
    Actually when we are trading in the Same direction then we are taking more risks and this also depends on the size of our orders and we must make sure that we are not in a loosing position. As then the loss will become more and the trading margins will also come under pressure.

This is not advisable for High lot orders.

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont open second position with same pair ..i trade only with one position at one time because its become more risky ..and i never take more risk than i afford to lose...2 position at same time become high risk

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.
    hello friend if my first open position in same direction is in loss position , then i will not open my second position in same direction

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar meri koi ek deal loss mein ja rhe ha to mein wait kart hn k wo profit mein aa jaye but agar market ka trend change ho jaye ya jayada loss mein janay lagay to mein usy close nai karta or na he same positon mein deal dalta hn bal k us k oposite direction mein same volume sy deal daal kar us deal ko hedge kar leta hn is tarah sy mein loss ko manage kar leta hn.

Banned Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depends upon the strength of trend and also my need.sometimes if i find that price may proceed in the same direction. if at the time i open a position that is wrong, after that i will open a new position that is negative with the first. And i will close the first order.

Senior Member trading4life is an unknown quantity at this point trading4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess that we should to not place a trade hastily in tne hope that market will move in favour of us. that is betting an should be avoided. positions should be open only after due analysis. forex is the best

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time am not use take profit and stop loss and when my trade go down I open next position in same direction after 50 to 60 pips. If market moves fast then I open after 100 to 120 pips for recovering the loss quickly.

Senior Member fazu420 is an unknown quantity at this point fazu420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I may say about this after 100 pips goes against me i exterior 2nd function and then close when i get 50 pips profit in wares place and 50 pips red in opening position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 182 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)