+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 182 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Averaging is good if you have lots of capital. I don't recommend averaging if you don't have lots of capital. The trick in doing averaging is simple. Compute the high and low of a pair you want to average in a year. In short get the high and low of a pair you want to trade in one year span. In this way you will know if you going to hold your position in a year how much capital you need and in their you can compute also how many times you can open a position without getting MC. In this way you realize how much money you really need to do averaging.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After 30 pips I start the seconed business and shift the stop-loss of the first business to same of starting price of the business that preserve me from reduction if industry instantly convert reverse to my route.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moshiur is an unknown quantity at this point moshiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tend not to employ Fib quantities nevertheless I truly do utilize people. Rotates, core rotates along with subconscious quantities are common routinely combined with your data employing signs (back links to everyone signs I prefer are going to be shown towards the end in the article).

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not using any averaging method at all if I do not see any clear signal about very strong trend. In many times of my trade, my account get many loss because of using this kind of method. And, I will never also trade any price trend correction if I do not sure about its global trend will support what I will do. But, in my case, assuming I have seen a very clear trend, I will just set my next or even double lot after reach about 200 pips in positive floating.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of my trades I open only one trade at a time, but sometimes if I am in a wining trade on a good trend I add more lots to my opened trade, and if I am in losing trade I close it and open another one.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why will i open another position at the same direction if my first position is in loss in that direction.I will wait to recover loss.When i will recover loss, i will close it and open another trade depending on the market movement.I will never open two positions in a parallel.I always try to open one position.I control my greed and emotion.

Senior Member real pips is an unknown quantity at this point real pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will depends on signals you receive when you trade. i often lock profit at 30 pips for each trade, i never break this rule and reenter when all conditions repeat for making pips. Sometimes it is about 50 pips for my reenter

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually count the range daily of the pair that I trade. For example EU and GU the range (pips) will 70-100, 100-120, 130-150, 180-200. (4 digits)
    So If the range has not reached yet, I can take more position with tight TP and SL.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will open position if i didnt have any floating witdrawal, in other mean i have clear my withdraw , or if price move different direction and im sure of my analysis then i will open new position in same direction.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    after many pips then I did not necessarily make the same yan 2 deal, because it is very risky to trade will be huge losses and even loss. but if you can handle the risk it could be tried.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 182 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)