+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 182 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marymirella View Post
    It is recommended to open the second position in the same instrument in the same direction when the first position has so much floating profit on it, that you can take your stop loss order to the zero. I mean that your stop loss saves your first position from the loss, and you can take it to your first position's entry price.
    It actually makes bahay, which obviously do not make the order because he wanted revenge against the market, better analysis first, if properly order our first one better to cut losses and make a new order in the direction of movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you my rank outside condition in unvaried content is in failure orientation, then i give not country my gear stance in said substance that will old. Or if my departure office is in miniature deprivation same 2-3 pips release, then i can surpass to ajar in an opposition instruction. So that not got lucre calls.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is recommended to open the second position in the same instrument in the same direction when the first position has so much floating profit on it, that you can take your stop loss order to the zero. I mean that your stop loss saves your first position from the loss, and you can take it to your first position's entry price.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Junior Member sayed1987 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should not place a trade hope that market will move in Favorited of us that is betting should be avoided positions should be open only after due analysis. If my loss position is in small loss like two-three pips loss, then i can open position in same direction otherwise better to open in an opposite direction.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab maree aik trade aik direction main stop loss ko hit kar jatee hay to main aksar apnee trade ki direction change ka leta hoon, same direction main trade jarny say aap ko phir disappointment ho saktee hay kion kay aap trend kay against hoty ho.

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.
    I usually use the same TP for example, we opened some fixed position we determine such targets at 15 pips and 15 pips second fixed but usually in a position that I hold up Puspa found a reversal of the position of all new transactions closed

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you should wait for a good signal to open a position. we should not place a trade hastily in tne hope that market will move in favor of us. I think that is betting an should be avoided. Thanks for this question ..

Senior Member josimuddin is an unknown quantity at this point josimuddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after 100 pips goes against me i open second position and then close when i get 50 pips profit in second position and 50 pips loss in first position

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I in my view if you my first open position in same direction is in loss position . Then I will not open my second position in same direction that will mature. Or if my loss position is in small loss like 2-3 pips loss . Thanks for this question ..

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

You should wait for a good signal to open a position. we should not place a trade hastily in tne hope that market will move in favour of us.I think that is betting an should be avoided. Everybody should be patient ..

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my views that i think if i have earned 10-20 pips that amount is enough for a day and again open the position in the same direction if it is going more in the same direction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 182 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)