+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 182 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member ghani22 is an unknown quantity at this point ghani22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bohut achi orr profitable strategy hai keu ky mostly hamri first deal profit nai dyti hamsiha next deal jab open krty hain wo profit ka karan banti hai iss lia agr hamri aik deal profit na dy tu next deal near support ys resistance par pahly sy zda lot size ki open kr dayni chye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohel44 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel44's Avatar
    Thanks
    If a position goes wrong it's better to close it. e should have some analysis and wait for the correct trend. Unless, we again got loss. we should not place a trade hastily in tine hope that market will move in favorite of us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kanai.lal1 is an unknown quantity at this point kanai.lal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar Aapki ἘΚ Mein Hai ... Kitne same damage and FROM ' Baad ' AAP Aur Mein in the same sense of history Grove upcard. -3 points, you can unlock vacancies in the same direction in the opposite direction with the best average. So, that should be no margin call.

Banned sultan2 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar mare koi deal negative chali jati hai tu main phar next entree point ko focus karti ho our takriban ya main situation dakha ka hai deceit karti ho ka kitna pip ka bad mujhe apni next deal open karni chiya kiyo hhar bar situation same nhi hote hai. on the spot market ka trend ko daktha howe deceit karti ho apni next deal .

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after how many pips i open my another trade that will depend on my understanding the market movement and market news. if i can understand the market news perfectly and if i can predict the market movement then i give another trade after my first trade.

Senior Member horidas is an unknown quantity at this point horidas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Thumbs up After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.
    well friend, nice question,
    i think its depends on traders money management and his deposit. also depends on fundamental news and technical analysis. but i think if volume is low then 50 pips is save for second deal.

Senior Member ponss is an unknown quantity at this point ponss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.
    may mean is averaging. averaging is one of the strategies used to generate more profit or to minimize the loss. I sometimes also use averaging, but I prefer to use positive averaging. Do not use floating position averaging when the negative. I was averaging 10 points when the difference.

Instaforex best broker!

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i open many trades in same direction and in opposite direction , when the descion is accurate . it gives me a good profit. in same direction i open trades after 2 or 3 pips.

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    if a position goes wrong its better to close it and wait for a good signal to open a position. we should not place a trade hastily in tne hope that market will move in favour of us. that is betting an should be avoided. positions should be open only after due analysis.
    yes it could be a smart recommendation out to shut the positioning in comparison to facing margincall therefore i like out to shut the positioning if it's in loss and can attempt to open another trade and attempt to win that trade than expecting losing tarde out to become profit, if there's big balance it's ok if we wait however at small capital you could face margincall therefore higher out to shut
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I rarely do that, I usually open one position, when profit then I put the SL + for my position, do not open the same position again. because of the trade, I do not want to take too big a profit or be greedy. I realize that the market could move anywhere and anytime i. Therefore, in my opinion safer if we are not too many open positions, even though we are in a position to profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 182 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)