+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 182 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    When we know that we have made the trades that are good and then we can set the take profits so that we will get the desired income even if we are not there present to monitor the markets. This is only possible if the analysis we make is correct.
    a few time am not use take profit and stop loss and the moment my trade go down i open next position in same direction after 50 out to 60 pips. if market moves fast then i open after 100 out to 120 pips for recovering the loss quickly.
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

Senior Member ishaq ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point ishaq ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't open a second deal in the same direction after i have gained some profit for my trade. The reason for that is, the market can change at any time and i have already collected some profit and it may be the time when the market will go back against my trade. So it is better to open the trade in opposite direction if you need to trade in the same currency pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Firstly I don't trade frequently and I don't open more than one trade at a time,secondly if my one trade in a particular direction is in loss then I will not open another trade in same direction.We must do proper market analysis before placing any trade and must always use stop loss in every trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rai ashraf313 is an unknown quantity at this point rai ashraf313's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally what i do in my trades is that if my loss position is in small loss like 5 to 8 pips loss, then i can open position in same direction otherwise better to open in an opposite direction.

Member hamadraza is on a distinguished road hamadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i have no experience about pips because ma na abi pips pa kam nhe kia. is ki wja ye hai k mai abi learn kar rha hn or jasay jasay mai learn kar rha hn us speed k sth mai apne ap ma postive change feel kar rha hn.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually main par trade 100 pips ki profit earn karna chahta hu magar jab koi trade opposite trend side me open ho jati hai to main 100-50 pips ka gap rakh kar trend ke direction me trade open karta hu, waise humen hamesha trend ke saath hi trade karna chahiye.

Member sameen raheel is an unknown quantity at this point sameen raheel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would suggest that if a position goes mistake its better to close it and wait for a good signal to open a position. we should not situation a trade hastily in the view that show will protocol in favour of us. that is betting an should be avoided.

Member safifx is an unknown quantity at this point safifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your first trade in loss and you have low capital then i suggest you to never open second trade otherwise it will be very risky for your account and may it be blow up very soon.

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    dakhin main to aysa nai krta main to aik bar hi TP dy k ruk jata hun or again usi dracition main koi b option open nai krta kiun k main isy greed samajhta hun or lalach to buri bala hoti hy is liy main to isy trading sy door hi rakhta hun

Senior Member happy11 is an unknown quantity at this point happy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the pair I am trading in.In some pair having low volatility and movement in side ways I open the position after 200 pips and in other pair having greater volatility and trending nature I often open my position after 50 pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 182 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)