+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 182 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to open a new trade in the same dirextion it is better to wait for earning 40 or 50 pip and open a new postion in the same direction.but if it reach the 100 pip i prefer to open the opposite side direction.generally the market works this way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahonaa is an unknown quantity at this point Ahonaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is a lack of support close higher as a signal to open the fair. We should always act quickly in full hope market moves in people before they can send. This is a card that should be avoided. The position must be opened only once for the sake of analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned numi is an unknown quantity at this point numi's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap n ye bilkul thek bat ha k aisy trade ka inhasar sirf or sirf situation pr hota ha yani koi trade ap n open ky ha wo trade ap ko profet dy rahy ha tu ap lalich karty ha k ap ek or trade usy diraction m laga dety ha k ziyada profet ho ga ha jaha pip ki bat ha tu situation pr hota ha k koi trade kitna profet dy rahy ha us hisab s secend trade open ky jaty ha lalich m akar ap kabi b usy deraction m ap koi or trade open n kary warna ap ko loss ho ga

Member swaat is an unknown quantity at this point swaat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is moka par me sabar karta hon kyu kay muje ziada ye hota hai meri pahley wali lot clear ho tab new trade open karo. ager hum pahli ka wait na kary next deal kuch pips kay bad open kar de to account wipe b ho sakta hai. ager meri aik lot phans jae to next week ki candle py depend karta hai next deal open karny ka.

Senior Member turbin is an unknown quantity at this point turbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to see the movements of the pairs in the market. if the movement of any pair is 250 pips one side per day then we need to put the second trade after some analysis and if the pair is normally moving only 100 pips one side then we should not take more than 40 pips per trade

Member kimilan is an unknown quantity at this point kimilan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indianfxboy View Post
    well i do not trade in that way because its too risky as you might think that the pair will still continue to move in that direction but it might just turn back and start to move against you and then you will be forced to abandon that trade ,so i would rather leave the first trade open than trade another lot.
    for me i prefer to class myself as a newbie and forever will be a newbie this mean i need more knowledge in the forex market and the time that i will get the full ability to expect the Forex market in that time only i will call myself a professional.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i do not trade in that way because its too risky as you might think that the pair will still continue to move in that direction but it might just turn back and start to move against you and then you will be forced to abandon that trade ,so i would rather leave the first trade open than trade another lot.

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G agar mari phali position loss main ja rahi hoti hain to main 2nd position open nahi karti kyu k is sy humy or bhi ziada nuqsan ho sakta ha.isi liye agar mjhy open karni hi hoti ha to main 2 ya 3 pips main open karti hu otherwise nahin karti.

Senior Member litgop is an unknown quantity at this point litgop's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab main kisi pair main trading karta hon or agar meri trade loss main ja rahi ho to main 100 pips ya some time 150 pips ke bad usi direction main double volume ki deal laga deta hon. q ka agar market ne itni movement ki ha to zaror 25/50 pips reverse ho gi so mera loss recover ho jata hai.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been able to get 30 pips only once since I've been gratified with the benefits I get it I can get the extra trading. instead we get a return loss better little by little and then multiply. essence of trading is not to be greedy because greed will give a big loss for our trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 182 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)