+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 182 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Senior Member wasibegana is on a distinguished road wasibegana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice question because if our any transaction going to loss and after some pips we use another transaction in the same direction with big lot size than the first one then 2nd transaction make profit for use quickly and recover first loss but there is no exact pips collections its depend on market situation but approximately its between the 10 to 25 pips.
    Newbies Can join me Here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006685180511 ....
    For all basic information and learning about initial trading and much more.....

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager t deal profit men ho phir to theek hey mager ager deal loss men ja rahee ho to hedging sab sey acha option hey apnee deal ko achee tarah manage karney ka . men 20 pips sey 30 pips tak hedging keiliey pending order laga deta hun .aik hee direction men mein 2 deals naheen karta .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sanosuke is an unknown quantity at this point sanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also did not deserve to die join Forex for time and we neex people who will do anything in their live they can do to change their luck have Fore in fact en general everyday i get some pips in trad till I mainly try to reached my month target like i can easily get 10 pips per day and i don't look for more profit because it is too risky for because i am small capital traders and i new comer so i want to make some consistence profit every month

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to examine industry actions. while many people search for a strong indication soon after many people in close distance the positioning nevertheless feel all of us will need to start off the positioning just as before. , nor start a position while many people will never search for a strong indication..

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a daily target with dollars than pips let alone I try to analysis market condition properly and the i start tread rather than its basically a positive point if you used a big capital suppose you used 500$ and used per lot then if you get 30 pips every day finally you earn 30$ every day but who used 100$ and his lot is rather than there are no limitation for trade in Forex only I don't target much more than that If I do that I feel

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji kafi trader alag alag price par deals open karte rahte hain mere hisab se aisa karna theek rahta hain kyunki jaha se hum order place karte hain wahi se market possitive aur jaaye ye jaruri nahi hota hain isliye ek order ke baad thodi der baad ek aur hum order laga sakte hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned subnkur is an unknown quantity at this point subnkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    throughout deal throughout forex will not rely on your good luck in our decision, we must evaluate industry activities. when many of us look for a powerful indication after many of us in close proximity the position however think we will need to start the position yet again. and do not start a position when many of us will not look for a powerful indication..

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because even if we earn good pips in just a matter of hours if we don't monitor it correctly we can still end up loss till But measured by the profit that can be achieved in a certain period of time let alone i have not need more if i get 20 pips i become so happy because as a per time trader and a student it enough for me let alone And after some days i am became able to make profit from here

Senior Member arbaz22 is an unknown quantity at this point arbaz22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that its better that don't close the position if we open another position in the same time and same direction, its better to attach a trail stop and let it go along with the trend instead of closing, you will get good profit.

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am looking forward to this thread developing with a lot of interest and anticipation. Somewhere I have an indicator that dynamically draws the current days High and Low

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 182 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)