+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 182 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course my dear, there is no double. I truly believe that I am always waiting for a good trend in the forex market. When I felt the market was going in the same direction, I opened a new trade in the same direction. Some traders open traders at the same price after closing the trade but I don't like this. I waited ten pips to open the trade in the same direction. Well, buddy, I personally think that within the limits of the forex business pips really depends on market conditions. Because if you can understand that market conditions are very good then you can wait for a good amount of profit. But if you are satisfied with your profits then you can close your trade without waiting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, brother, absolutely for me, I personally think that if we trade forex we don't need to think about how many pips we will open again, but to determine the daily target whether the target has been reached, close MT4 then the road to refresh our mind and in this trading business I usually use normal trading volume because my capital is low and does not make my trading strategy risky so I trade with two transactions that I use after 60 pips of my second deal for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein forwex trading mein sab se pehle yehi try kerta hun k mein apni trade mein stop loss lazmi use Karun aur jab bhi meri kisi trade mein stop loss hit hota hai tu then hi mein uss pair pe again trading kernay ka sochta hun.Aur mein apni trading money management k mutabiq hi kerta hun.. dan You are earn the pips strategy base. With out strategy that youcan not earn the good pips.secondly, you are place the more order in the same direction. I think that you are place the more than one order but all.the orders are place according to the market strategy.then you are worknthe market good.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often try to catch my first target and depend on the entries and risks involved and also the amount of time I trade and if I reach my target in the session or at the end of the day and the price approaches a high low then I always look to lock half of the profit me and look for another session or two to see momentum and that is maximun i try to stay in trading. and Usually my trading style does not involve opening more trades in the direction that has won from losing trades, but if you trade a martingale strategy then you might want to add to your open trade after the new top or bottom is formed

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, generally my dear, there is no double that it is difficult to set a certain pips size in forex trading and I do not use this strategy in my trade. I think we need to analyze the market because without analyzing the market it is not a good idea to open a trade in the same direction as the same currency pair. and that depends on your free balance. If you have enough free balances in your account, you can open many transactions that you want. But according to experienced forex traders, it is not recommended to open two transactions with a minimum difference of 100 pips. You cannot predict market direction in some pip differences. So you have to wait several hours to open the same currency transaction in the same direction

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, really dear, In fact I really found that if I made a profit from my first position and after closing that position I would no longer open the trade in the same direction again. If the market starts moving in that direction again I will open the trade again. Otherwise I will wait and open a position in the opposite direction and I do not think that you can make a permanent profit in the long run with this system because you will lose capital eventually because you do not use stop loss in your trading, you must close the position manual or with Stop loss when you realize that you are wrong and not against the market and do not open many positions in the same direction.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this is a very good question and I think a trader needs to calculate his leverage, lot size and margin or available equity and double or complicate the trade according to the same thing. In some cases it can reach 10 pips and around 20-40 pips again depending on the conditions mentioned above and if the market moves in our direction it means that the order is placed then we first see how much capital we have and how much we will be able for losses and also calculate the number of marginal calls. The most necessary calculation for traders to calculate how much capital balance we have after the order is placed, according to my order placed at 30% of our capital, we have a balance capital of 70%.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this can be done at any time because any trade can be developed when trading and for the good issues that we know out there are opportunities we have to unify the formal choices we have seen when trading when working together and more than pips is when we see that the operative is given and that our setback will stop and clearly will give the second entrance there will not come back just the same you have to fix on the market if you come back and give us another sign or maybe it doesn't exist ... only that pips can be irrelevant maybe in this case

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading business, my trading strategy is not like that, when I trade then also do market analysis correctly and also manage take profit and stop the loss equipment properly and when I make a profit or loss it is automatically closed. and that depends on your unbound balance. If you have enough free stability to your account, then you can open many transactions that you need. But consistent with skilled forex traders, now it doesn't really help to open two transactions with a difference of at least one hundred pips. You cannot expect market direction in some pip differences. So you have to look forward for several hours to open the same currency transaction in the same course

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As much as possible but for me, the indicator is that we have a problem given working in forex as a good trader, we have the problem we are working on there are many good problems that come with analysis and the technical part is when we have the right to trade we have time the right one to trade marekt in the same choice we have the right intervention that we do to be developed well. This is a very good trading strategy because you lock some profits and if you believe that the trend is running then you can open more trades in the same direction but always have a good stop loss and a low lot size is the key here. According to the strategy, the ratio can be calculated and cannot be seen for each trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 182 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)