+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 182 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I get a profit from my first position and after closing that position I will no longer open the trade in the same direction again. If the market starts moving in that direction again I will open the trade again. If not then I will wait and open a position in the opposite direction. And I want to open long-term trading. I use an indicator that provides a good signal for trading.
    Depending on your trading strategy, you don't need to open multiple trades in the same direction unless it's part of your trading strategy rules, but you must be careful not to delete your account if all trades are against you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are like me, the first one opens in the same direction, so the loss of your subtitle opens another location at the same price as an adult. Or maybe, if you lose a small position if you lose 2-3 points, then the place, open to move in the same direction, generally opens in the opposite direction, to compensate for me. If you want to make sure that the call margin is their own.
    If we suffer losses in a certain direction then we have to analyze the situation then when we can open a position in a certain direction, if the trend is strong and will continue long and we can make a good pips in that case we can open a position in the same direction, if not, we can wait and see the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    ager hum ko ek deal sa profit hota hai toh humko chaya ka is main apni mahnat kerain ort iss sa acha ka duersi deal weee na kerain orr hum ko cjhgya ka iss kaa is ka leya humko sabr kerna chaya ka khi humri mahnat main paani ee na per jay ioss leya is ka sabr sa kam lain

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-09-28), sufiyan22 (2018-08-29), zahid2016 (2018-08-22)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,446 Times in 9,163 Posts
    agr muje aik trade main 30 pips ta profit mil jaye to main try karta hon ke 2nd trade open kar lon q ke muje trade ka direction clear ho jata hai or main us main try karta hon ke trade open kar lon us se muje fida ho jaye.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), danish555 (2018-08-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-30), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sakigbest (2018-08-21)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on other analyzes when one analysis is proven wrong because in such cases market movements cannot be predicted because of the results of news or conferences held by financial leaders. This is really a disgusting moment for Forex traders.
    If you want to say that your trading method relies on opening one position and if the market goes against you, you open another position in the same direction I will tell you that this is not a good strategy because even if you can make a lot of time, you will lose everything sometime when the market is running in a strong trend.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on the moment I get, if I get a supporting moment I can get more than 100 pips from two open positions. but this rarely happens, I rarely open the same 2 positions. I always complete the first entry open before opening a new entry. because opening 2 entries is tantamount to increasing the risk of every entry I make and pip intervals for me, I do it based on one speed where the market moves. You cannot open trade after another with EURUSD pairs in the Asian market. One will not make many profits. Strengthening you doesn't understand movement in the same op determines and the saturation point above and also below the saturation point. My difference in opening offers is less than about 15 pips but the second opening in the market is how opening and benefits are right for me.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market par depend hai k hum kina pips earn karty hain aur hum nay kis direction mai trade ki hai but ap ko is mai apni trade ko he theak rakhna chayay k ap sai koi mistake na ho kio k forex mai koi 100% sahe nahe hota...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Open a second transaction in the same direction will make us get more losses if the direction is wrong and make us have 2 negative trades. So I advise you not to do that, just close your wrong trade immediately, do not do the same mistake. but if you have a positive trade then you can open a second transaction in the same direction after more than 20 pips and my first Mujhe trade to profit mil mujaat hai in the same direction I phir koi another trade open nahi karati hu, first trade se hi achchi profit get karne ki koshish karati hu, humen jyada greedy trade hokar nahi karta chahiye balki humen good go ka wait karna chahiye.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I see that the market is moving up and I get a good profit from my current trade then I open up my other trade when the market goes back to 30 pipes because in that movement more markets will surely be a hint of keywords and Mere khyaal se humen same direction i kitani bhi pips ki advantage kyu na ho jaaye humen second position open nahi karani chahiye, kyoki koi bhi open trade karne se pahle humen good go to market liye ko samjhna hota hai, to enter good hi to phir aap open position sucke hi.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the pips limit depends entirely on market conditions. Because if you can understand that market conditions are very good then you can wait for a good amount of profit. But if you are satisfied with your profits then you can close your trade without waiting. and I do not think that opening lots of orders after the market goes against you is a good way to earn profits because this means that you do not know anything about trading and you just follow the market, you have to open a position and put a stop loss and take profit and that's it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 182 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)