+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 182 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very good and good business from the online shear market we have to join forex and work hard so we have to succeed and earn enough money in the forex trading business .forex is an online job. This is tree money making. and not aovid same, but make sure to follow the correct idea of forex trading we have to be absolutely sure that we are the right thing in forex trading and really be smart in understanding the work we have to put together in every one we see we have sure to understand and run the side we have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I really assume that I can't say anything about this because opening an order or position depends on market conditions not on the pips obtained or lost. It all depends on the strategy and upcoming events. Making profits from Forex is not an easy task, this is very difficult and when we trade forex we all know opening another trade in the same direction is good because you can always have a tendency to forecast losses and close trades at break-even points and so if you can't backwards, but the best choice is both, you can wait for another entry or you can give reverse trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This depends on the market situation and of course your free margin and 80 to 90 pips is a good range for making the next open order because usually the daily market range is also around 100 pips, but you cannot open two positions with one pair at the same time You can lose money to spread. and if such a benchmark or reference, I don't think we can determine, how many pips can we make for a new position that we can make on the market. But the reference is, the technical analysis that you make in the chart. Because with that, you can find out how far the price is.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unless you are trading a martingale system or other similar trading strategy, you should not try this, instead calling for courage to accept that you entered a bad trade and received a loss. This saves you the pain of multiplying your losses on several trades just to force a bad trade to win. and, I did not make a position after I got a loss. I thought it would be risky for me if I knew that it was the wrong direction of the market trend, but I still made the position open again and again. Using stop loss if the market is against us is the best way to trade on forex and keep our trading risks low.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I don't open trades in the same direction until open trading reaches stop loss or takes profit. I think we all need to understand that forex trading is based on trends and we need to take market trends and then have to trade with the right discipline. and it is very difficult to set certain pips sizes in forex trading and I did not use this strategy on my trade. I think we need to analyze the market because without analyzing the market it is not a good idea to open a trade in the same direction as the same currency pair.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you open my first position in the same direction in the loss position, then I will not open my second position in the same direction that will be due. Or if I lose my position in a small loss like losing 2-3 pips, then I can open a position in the same direction if it's not better to open the opposite direction. So that you don't get a margin call. and bilkul theak kaha hai ap nay hum yaha par jabhi bhi Karty hain work tou hum yai daikhty hain k yaha par hum kis tarah sai apni lots of open kary aur yai tab gay No hum nahe Karty hain jab not humy kuch best entry na mil Jaye aur jaise He is my best friend, so he has plenty of time to enter .

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, In fact I really found that if one of our trades loses then we have to wait until the resistance or support level at that level we have to find the trend and then we have to put the trade in the same direction after confirming the market trend. and If I trade wrong, I don't think we need to open transactions 2 in the same direction, because we know that it will increase our defeat or mistakes. We need to cut trades and open new trades in the opposite direction, not the same direction, so we will have a higher chance of making a profit

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that one does not have to risk more than 2 or a maximum of 5% of its capital. Doing this can cause significant losses and you will not trade in the future. So we need to do the market and ensure a lot of things when trading and opening positions in the same direction as marti. when you float, you can open a position with a larger vlome. then when you follow the trend towards trading then you will get a profit that matches the double lot count

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not open another trade in the same direction, I just waited to make a profit and if my trade made a lot of pips and then I put a stop loss at the entry point to avoid losses when the price moves against me. and this depends on your trading strategy. You have a strong strategy. You can open orders regularly. I think you set a target of 40 to 75 pips par trade. Or you can make a profit according to your strategy. So you can get regular profits. But your strategy is very strong. You can succeed

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, in forex trading I of course consider it not double that I cannot make the same direction if I see my trade losing more than 10 pips than I open the opposite trade so that my trading margin level becomes normal. I want to learn to be disciplined and not greedy. and in the forex trading business the best is best formed for the role of a trader that we can use when we all trade forex we are all said to know the ebstter market and prove we all stand as high and best formulated for certain reasons we all know that works well for us, we are all the best formational traders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 182 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)