+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 182 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i open the 2nd deal after 100 pips of loss in the same direction but the traders could open the 2nd deal when they have big capital for this trading business if the traders have low capital then they should not open the 2nd deal , the traders think that the market will come back and they will get huge profit it is not wise .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-07-19), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,398 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhy trading mey same direction me trade open krna riski lagta he balke me just ak time ak hi trade open krta ho ia sey risk kam hota he our ziada tension bhi nahi hoti and mere pass account balance bhi bohat kam he jiski wajha se mw1 se ziada trade open nahi karta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,533 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders es business main aik se jayda bhe trading positions open kar sakte hain , jab traders trade open karte hain aur unke trade loss main chale jate hay tu woh 2nd position open kar leyte hain pehle direction main mostly traders 100 pips different se 2nd position open karte hain es ke leay ap ko apna capital daikhna ho ga .

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-20), Mr Law (2018-07-24), sakigbest (2018-08-28), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), yulbang111 (2018-07-18)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many offers that work well in some areas where we are all on the right track to work with all the best and develop well-known and well-understood information and we must reach the level and show how the working principles that help us and the same thing and make sure that we have to work and include in a certain position and trade forex well and I like to trade like this when you trade You have to make sure that you always know which direction will move when you have to make always know how many You know keep making certain risks and from that it is that you have to put all profit taking at the same time please

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I do not open trading in the same direction until open trade reaches stop loss or takes profit. I think we all need to understand that forex trading is based on trends and we need to take market trends and then have to trade with the right discipline. and, how are you when I open the 2nd transaction in the same direction after 10 pips max for me after 10 pips is a risk to me because I do trading scalping for this is a risk. I advise you not to leave it, I suggest you can reverse And good day sir in trade

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,314 Times in 20,097 Posts
    iski koi fix value nahi hoti..ye situation to situation depend karta hai
    kayi baar aisa hota hai ki aapko purani deal ko los me kaat ke ache rate ka wait karke fir ussi direction me dealk holni hoti hai
    ya fir aisa bhi hota hai ki purani deal; ko apni jagah pe rakhte hue nayi deal kholni padti hai same direction me
    lekin stop lossk a dhyaan raklhna bahut zaruri hota hai isme

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend pehli to baat hai k meray pass itna huge balance nahain hai k main is main jiyada pips per kaam keroon main 4 to 5 pips per work kerta hoon and un say he faida haisl kernain ki try kerta hoon k is main low profit he sahi laikn kam az kam loss na ho yahi mera plan hota hai jo mujay aj kamyaab bna raha hai.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually try to ensure that the first trading position is well informed so that when 30 is the time I open another trade and make it right in the best position that has the right track in all forex trading and so when you do the right thing and make the job better there is always a really infroemd path that will help us bring the best of all trades and of course, very much I think it is so true that not with how many pips you can trade with it you should be confident enough that you can trade that the first has gone to quite negative when you buy a trade further should be very sure that you will get a profit

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are able to see the market trends in the current market, or if you want to buy other pills or second deal, and if you want to sell it in a different way, it is very important that you do not know what is happening in the market trend, so do not hesitate to take a look at the price. It's hot and I'm going to have a fight with you. I have not been able to trade traders anymore. I did not see any other answer for the first post. If you are interested in buying a market, do not worry about 50% of the 70 pips that are open from krta to great size. Get a lot of small size from the second lot in the second lot.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can open the same deal at the same time, when you see another price action set up. But make sure the first transaction is a profit, and must lock in profit, by moving your stoploss into second price action. Make sure you keep lowering the profit, because it will not both lose both transactions on the pair and Actually in forex trading I think I do not recommend to reopen the same position. For example, if you open a position to buy and you get 20 pips. Do not ever think that it will remain bullish because there is a chance it can be so bad that it will open to the same position unless you are sure of your analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 182 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)