+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 182 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestrobottrading View Post
    ak he trend mi trading kerna bhi ak art ha an dis ke ly trader ak trend ko sahee tara judge kerny ke bad swing trading kerty hien ke jis mi tarder ak trade ke bad dosri trade bhi lagat ha and us ko ak he trend mi kafi profit hasil hony ki umeed hoti ha iysi trades sirf experience traders he lagaty hien.
    mujhay to itna pata ha k trade close krnay k foran bad teade open ni kar saktay apko kam say kam 5 minute k bad he second trade open kar sakta bonous account k sath aur deposite account k baray main mujhay bhe ni pata chahay ap jitnay marzi pips earn kar chukay hotay ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-25)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ak he trend mi trading kerna bhi ak art ha an dis ke ly trader ak trend ko sahee tara judge kerny ke bad swing trading kerty hien ke jis mi tarder ak trade ke bad dosri trade bhi lagat ha and us ko ak he trend mi kafi profit hasil hony ki umeed hoti ha iysi trades sirf experience traders he lagaty hien.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hissab sai tou agar hum is field mai tab tak 2nd deal open na kary jab tak ap ko confrim na ho jaye k ap nay jo pehli deal ope ki hai is mai ap bilkul perfect rhay hain is leyay yai cheeze lazmi hai ap k leyay always is ko samjhna zruri hai then he ap best rah sakty hain yaha par ...

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you make a good trading strategy for this trading business than you can open many positions in this trading business but it all depends on your trading experience and according to your capital. and In the Forex trading business, my trading strategy is not like that, when I make a trade then also conduct market analysis correctly and also set take profit and stop the loss tools correctly and when I make a profit or loss it is automatically closed.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the trading market and your capital if you have strong capital and have this trading business experience you can open many positions in this trading business but in my experience we have to open two positions. and many traders trade with two or three transactions in this trading business they open new offers with their market experience and trends, some new traders open many transactions in this trading business that are not true, they can get into trouble.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really depends on the technical side of the couple that how much you have to trade with the pair trends so you have to pay attention to the fundamentals so that you will understand that trading with that trend will succeed or not so try to learn the basics first. and humhe dosri trade nahi laganii chahiye or you close trade guardian b nahi kerni chahiye ager market has se jayda uper jata hai for application phir ko chahiye k application hedge ker len trade ko jis se app ka lose recover ho sakta hai or profit b get ho sakta hai isliye mera mashwara to yahi hai k the app trade is not clear and cut the ho ho.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I open every transaction after the right analysis. I do not open another offer if the market conflicts with me. I recommend only taking one trade and waiting until it reaches profit or stops losses. We can't change the direction of the market that's why try moving with the market instead of moving against the market. and Opening multiple trades in the same direction is a way of trading martingale and this is very dangerous because it involves multiplying the risk of the trend, so every time you face a very strong trend, you will definitely lose all your accounts except for traders with very large accounts and even this will be a big draw for them.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only thing I can say is that the second thing opens in the second tab, but I don't want to admit that I don't have the best agreement, because I have the perfect poem that I always love myself If you have questions, then he is the best person or you ... and depending on the size of the account and the size of the lot size from lot size to account and lots of merchandise management must be followed by the 2nd agreement, open the second item. If you lose your debt or have been paid, you will be withdrawn with a loan of 20 to 30 pips in the second agreement, open the door

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Opening multiple trades in the same direction is not recommended because this doubles the risk on the trading account, rather you have to have a stop loss on your trade to cut your losses lacking bad trading and maybe trying to enter a new trade on the run in the opposite direction. and har trader ka where is the hoty hn view i aik math magic strategy using krta hn jis i 100 pips loss hony the order 2 put krna part my hy ne kafi dafa aise kr to apni phansi trade ko is clear kia hy

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually more people think that it depends on the trader and the market trends of the partner where you are dealing. You have to go for 20 pips. Don't be greed, start with a little and get a small profit better than starting with more and losing everything. and I will open 2 oder in the same direction when the trade runs I am closed. But not that day, I opened the following day from the correction. This will reduce risk and maximize opportunities for profit. thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 182 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)