+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that it can be said after analyzing the market you have to make sure that you use the right time and right conditions to come up in the market and you trade really well in the market, you can open the positon in the same directions when you spot a setup for that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that I can't say anything about this because opening of an order or position depends upon the market conditions not on the pips gained or lost. It all depends upon the strategy and upcoming event. Making profit from the Forex is not an easy task, its much difficult

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that it depends upon another analysis when one analysis is proven false because in such cases market movements cannot be predicted due to the outcome of a news or conference held by the financial leaders. After getting half target i close half of my trade and keep my trade open to get full focus on.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein agar risk lena hai toh dhangg se lein sab analyze karein aur fir usmein jayein aise hi kaam karne se loss hone ke chances high rehte hain forex business koi chota business nahi hai bhai ismein risk zyada hai magar paise bhi zyada hain bhai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that in forex trading i cannot make in same direction if i see my trade in lose more than 10 pips than i open opposite trade so that my margin level of trade become normal. I want to learn to be disciplined and not greedy.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that if i make wrong trades, i think we do not need to open 2 nd deal in the same direction, because we know that it will increase our loses or mistakes. We need to cut loss the trade and open a new trade with opposite direction, not the same direction, so we will have higher chance to earn profit

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that pips limit is totally depends on the market condition . Because if you can understand that the market condition is very good then you can wait for a good amount of profit . But if you become satisfied with your profit then you can close your trade without any waiting .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that I do not trade that way. I learn to use stop loss to minimize my risk. If i know that i have make a trade with wrong direction, then i will close it and wait the good signal to trade again. I will not open 2nd deal with the same direction, because it will makes me get more losses

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    jab tak apana ek trade open hai to aapko dusara trade kabhi open nahi karana hai agar aapka ek trade profit me ja raha hai tab bhi aapko usse band kiye dusara entry nahi karana hai usse kya hoga ki aapka equity bahut hi low ban jata hai aur aapko kabhi bhi margin call aa sakta hai fir aaka account blow ho jata hai
    Bhai ye baat to sahi hai agar ek trade open hai to tab humare ko dusra trade open karne ki jarurat hi nahi hoti hai bhai, ek hi trade se humare ko income ho sakti hai, agar do open lalach mein kar dete hai to ye mat bhoolo ki margin call bhi aa sakti hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab tak apana ek trade open hai to aapko dusara trade kabhi open nahi karana hai agar aapka ek trade profit me ja raha hai tab bhi aapko usse band kiye dusara entry nahi karana hai usse kya hoga ki aapka equity bahut hi low ban jata hai aur aapko kabhi bhi margin call aa sakta hai fir aaka account blow ho jata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)