+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 182 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must take every trade after proper analysis by all means. Our every decision must be based on logical thinking, not emotional and greedy thinking. Always set a good point to get out of the market and invest according to a good money management strategy. Forex trading is a business that is why it works like a good business manager. and We can open other locations in the same direction tend to treat the best in the area. Instead of closing it and connecting them better the lateral trend stops along the route. It increases profits without losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear actually, i obviously think there is no doubling that for me i do not understand what you say and what is 2nd trade, opening a position depending on the number of pips is not the correct way to trade, you have to enter from that level stronger where you can place a small stop loss and your target will be bigger twice or more, this is the right way to generate profits. and ek bat ko ghor say dekha jae to hume ye asani say he maloom hota chala jata ha k jesay jesay oak market my direction moves karti hai wesy wesay he we ka us my direction indication b strong say strong hota chala jai hai jiss ko soch kar aur samjh kar follow hotnaai kahsi aur kissi ko he wo follow karna nahi ata hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They are not a plausible thing that I never decided that I would go again in the same pair after a few pips .. Instead I used to modify pips and other things. I think FOREX is about creating, getting, and enjoying. SO they do not have a fixed amount of PIPS .. and in this trading business I usually use normal trading volume because my capital is low and does not make my trading strategy risky so I trade with two transactions that I use after 60 pips my second deal to trade

6. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the market situation and of course your free margin and 80 to 90 pips is a good range for making the next open order because usually the daily range market is also around 100 pips, but you should not open two positions with one pair at the same time then You can lose money to spread .... and No day of search I open a second transaction in the same direction after a few pips. I open the second really in any direction as soon as I get the signal and as soon as I think that this trade will work for me, I opened the trade in accordance with the money management and decided the size of my lot

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you my first open position in same direction is in loss position, then i will not open my second position in same direction that will mature. Or if my loss position is in small loss like 2-3 pips loss, then i can open position in same direction otherwise better to open in an opposite direction. So that not got margin calls.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    bhai mujhe lagta hai ki forex trading mein agar aap second deal open karna chahte hain toh pehle yeh dekh lein ki pehli wali trade mein loss na ho raha hai warna capital doob jayegi sari ki sari bhai ismein.
    Bhai dekho waise to main samjhata hoon ki 2nd order tabhi open karna sahi rahta hai ek to humne pahla order kafi low risk par open kiya ho aur dusri cheez agar trend strong hai to hum 2nd deal ko open karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20), danish555 (2018-07-20), sarfraz786 (2018-07-20)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, my dear, I really believe that I do not understand what you are saying and what is the 2nd trade, opening a position depending on the number of pips is not the right way to trade, you must enter from a strong level where you can put the stop loss small and your target will be bigger twice or more, this is the right way to generate profit. and that the best is best formed for the role of a trader we can work on when we all trade forex we are all said to know the ebstter market and prove that we all stand as high and best formulated for some reason. that we all know that works well for us, we are all the best formational traders

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein hamesha apni trading market ki condition ko daikh kr trading krta hn.agar kuch deal mein kafi pips earn kr leye hin tu mein next trading k leye market ki condition ko daihk kr trading krta hn agar market us time same deal ka ishra kr rahi tu same deal hi lagta hn agar change krna pary tu change kr leta hn.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AHMADUZAIR232 For This Useful Post:

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you open my first position in the same direction in a loss position, then I will not open my second position in the same direction that will mature. Or if losing my position in a small loss like losing 2-3 pips, then I can open a position in the same direction if not better to open the opposite direction. So do not get a margin call. and I always do trading according to analysis. I also set profit taking and stop loss points in every trade and after setting I do not change stop loss and take my profit point. I do not trade after losing because of emotional loss. I left the market and returned the next day with fresh and active mind. Always trade with a good plan and money management strategy.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), Unregistered (1)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agara ap ki strategy you ki ki trading ki jab lose me jae for the next trade open transvestites wnei for is k liye kuch element hen k apka capital account hy kis point not against trading kar sakte hen for his ap ten pip per trade karte ho for you bohat he risked him and f ap ap fifteen pips per carte ho next for you medium ga and ga ap apapuluh pips per trade karte ho for you normally risk ga ga best strategy he ye and i can not say anything about this because opening an order or position depending on market conditions rather than on pips obtained or lost. It all depends on the strategy and the upcoming event. Making a profit from Forex is not an easy task, it's very difficult

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 182 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)